After a long wait CBSE announced Result of UGC NET July 2016 exam held on July 10, 2016. Candidates who qualify in the National Eligibility Test will be eligible for Assistant Professor only or JRF and Asst. Professor Posts.
The examination was held on July 10 at 88 cities across the country, while in Srinagar it was held on August 28.
Steps to check Results:
1) Visit the official website
2) Click on the link for ‘UGC NET July Examination Result 2016’ in the current events section on the left side of the page
3) Enter roll number and date of birth
5) Click on submit
6) Result will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout for future reference
Or click here to go directly to the login page.
Only those who have obtained marks more than the UGC NET cut off marks will be declared as qualified and eligible. Get here complete details of CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 and cut off.
The exam was held to determine the eligibility of candidates for the posts assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who have qualified for the JRF are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their postgraduation or in a related subject and are also eligible to apply for the post of an assistant professor in Indian universities and colleges.
The award of JRF and eligibility for assistant professor’s post depends on the performance of the candidate in all the three papers of NET. However, candidates qualifying exclusively for an assistant professor are not considered for JRF.
- Teaching Faculty Job Notifications across India
- PhD/M.Phil Notifications
- Latest Govt Job Notifications