Apply for Grievances Related To Answer Keys Of NTA UGC NET Examinations Held In December, 2014
After the declaration of result of CBSE UGC-NET Examinations held in December, 2014 some candidates missing their JRF and eligibility for Lectureship with a narrow margin had expressed their grievances with regard to a few answer key(s) in their subject and requested the CBSE UGC to re-examine these answer keys.
All are aware that from CBSE UGC-NET held in June, 2012 onwards, the CBSE has uploaded the answer keys of all the papers on its website in order to bring transparency in the system. Thereafter, the online feedback is invited from the candidates regarding the questions and the keys. On receipt of the feedback, the meetings of subject experts are arranged for re-examination of the questions and the keys. After going through the feedback, the subject experts revise the keys wherever required. Based on the final updated keys, the CBSE UGC declares the result.
It is evident that the CBSE UGC takes all precautionary measures in the interest of candidates before declaration of result as stated above to ensure that candidates may not suffer due to incorrect answer keys. However, in case any students still have some grievance(s) regarding answer-keys of CBSE UGC-NET December, 2014, it has been decided by the CBSE UGC to further re-examine such cases in the interest of student. In case, any answer key(s) pointed out by the candidate(s) is/are found to be incorrect, the CBSE UGC will process the result in the light of changed key(s) and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for lectureship without changing the result of previously qualified candidates. Since CBSE UGC will have to bear a heavy expenditure for TA/DA/Honorarium and stay arrangement for the Subject Experts for re-examination of the answer keys, a processing fee of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) per candidate is being charged for this purpose.
In view of above, all those candidates having such grievances who appeared in NTA UGC NET Examination held in December, 2014 may send written requests to the Executive Director, CBSE, H-149, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) in this regard supporting their stand with proof from standard books/literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs.5,000/- in favour of Secretary CBSE (payable at Delhi/Noida) within one month from the date of declaration of result.
- The candidates having any grievances with regard to answer key(s) even after declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma uploaded on the website to the Executive Director, CBSE, H-149, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) supporting their stand with proof from standard books/literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- drawn in favour of Secretary CBSE (payble at Delhi/Noida) within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claims received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid requests in all respects will be placed before the expert committee for re examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is /are found to be incorrect, CBSE will process the result in the light of changed key(s )and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for Assistant Professor without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification
- Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected.
- No grievances pertaining to answer key(s) of NET for examinations conducted prior to NET December, 2014 will be entertained.
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
- CBSE takes utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any, error is detected at a later stage CBSE may rectify the result accordingly.
- The e-certificates of qualifying candidates shall be available shortly for downloading.
- The CBSE/UGC shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the CBSE/UGC in all matters of dispute shall be final.
FORMAT FOR SUBMITTING GRIEVANCES RELATING TO ANSWER KEY(S) OF UGC-NET DECEMBER, 2014
The Executive Director,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
H- 149, Sector – 63,
Noida – 201309.
Subject – Grievances relating to answer key(s) of UGC-NET December, 2014 – reg.
While declaring the result of UGC-NET December, 2014 vide its notification dated 15th June, 2015 invited grievances relating to answer key(s). In this regard, I hereby submit my objection to the answer key(s) of the following question(s).
Paper – I (Test Booklet Code _______) : Q. No.(s)_________________
Paper- II Q.No.(s)_________________
Paper- III Q. No.(s)_________________
The paper-wise details of the above question(s) in tabular form is enclosed as Annexure. My personal details are given as under:-
2. Roll Number
4. E-mail ID
5. Contact Number
6. Address for correspondence
As required, a Demand Draft 5000/- in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/Noida is also enclosed: the details of which are as under:
1. Demand Draft Number :
2. Date :
3. Name of the Bank :
I, therefore, request that the answer key(s)of the above question(s) may kindly be got reexamined by the Expert Committee.
Name & Signature
Click Here for CBSE UGC NET December 2014 Exam Grievance Application Format
Click Here for CBSE UGC NET December 2014 Exam Grievance Notification
Click her for CBSE UGC NET December 2014 Exam Cut Off Marks & Qualifying Criteria