Verification of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets, Recorded Responses & Answer Key
All the candidates who appeared in UGC – NET July, 2016 held on 22/01/2017 are informed that the scanned images of OMR answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses & answer keys will be uploaded on the website cbsenet.nic.in from 02/05/2017 to 08/05/2017.
The candidates are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet. The challenge of scanned images of OMR answer sheets & answer key will be accepted online only, through the link available on the website cbsenet.nic.in from 02/05/2017 to 08/05/2017.
The challenges submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. The prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card or e-Challan only upto 08/05/2017. Similarly, the candidates are also allowed to challenge the answer keys through the link available on the website cbsenet.nic.in from 02/05/2017 to 08/05/2017.
A fee of Rs. 1000/- per question will be required to be submitted through credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non refundable.
If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, correction will be done and the fee will be refunded. In case, any registered candidate does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet.
Similarly, if the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified in the newspapers and the fee shall be refunded. CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (JAB)
- UGC NET Examination in all the cities was conducted on 22nd January 2017. So the question papers and answer keys of the examinations have been displayed and the candidates have to verify the answer keys according to the examination in which they have appeared.
- The candidates are advised to take print out of images of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
- The refund of fee paid by the candidates towards challenge of answer keys / recorded response (If, accepted by CBSE) will be credited to the credit/debit card directly through which the transaction has been done by the candidate. Therefore the candidates should make payment through their own credit/debit card.
How to Download/View Answer Keys
- Open CBSE NET Website
- Click on button ‘View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet’ or click on Login
- Login with your Application Number and Password
- If you forget your Login details you can recover it through AccountRecovery
- Click on ‘View Answer Keys‘ button
- Select Question Paper: Paper 1/2/3
- Select Subject: <As Applicable>
- Select Book No: <As Applicable>
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Teaching Faculty Job Notifications across India
- PhD/M.Phil Notifications
- Scholarship/Fellowship Notifications