NICL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 150 Accounts Apprentices Posts
NICL Recruitment 2018 – National Insurance Company Limited has released the official notification for (NICL) Recruitment 2018 for the post of 150 Accountant Apprentices. Online Applications are invited by National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) from 13th Nov 2018 to 27th November 2018
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & fulfil the eligibility criteria for of NICL Recruitment 2018 can read the information from the page below and & Apply for the post..
NICL Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
- National Insurance Company Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NICL 2018
- Organization: National Insurance Company Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
- Vacancies: 150 Posts
- 01 Andhra Pradesh & Telangana – 09
- 02 Assam & North Eastern states – 05
- 03 Bihar & Jharkhand – 10
- 04 Gujarat – 07
- 05 J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh – 12
- 06 Karnataka – 09
- 07 Kerala – 04
- 08 Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh – 08
- 09 Maharashtra & Goa – 19
- 10 Delhi-NCR – 10
- 11 Orissa – 04
- 12 Rajasthan – 08
- 13 Tamil Nadu – 12
- 14 Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand – 08
- 15 West Bengal & Sikkim – 25
Eligibility Criteria for NICL Recruitment 2018
- A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either a) a citizen of India, or b) a subject of Nepal, or c) a subject of Bhutan, or d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
Educational Qualification (as on 01.11.2018)
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying exam as on 01.11.2018. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree exam (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates; AND
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; OR
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI); OR
- must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute; OR must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognised university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate
- Qualification mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
Age Limit (01st Nov. 2018)
- To apply National Insurance Company Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 27 years (as on 01st November 2018)
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- For more reference kindly check the NICL official notification 2018
Selection Process for NICL Recruitment 2018
- National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test and qualify for short listing for the Interview.
- A candidate may refer to the following Study Materials from the Insurance Institute of India for the subjects mentioned as follows:
- General Accounting Principles – IC 46 General Insurance Accounts and Regulation of Investment
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to online Examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
NICL Emoluments & Benefits
- Time Period from the date of appointment Stipend
- 1st Year – Rs.25,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage **
- 2nd Year – Rs.30,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage **
- Reimbursement of individual Standard Mediclaim Premium will be allowed only for the Policy Sum Insured of Rs.3,00,000/- issued by any PSU General Insurer other than National Insurance Company Limited
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
NICL Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Eligible candidates may apply online at NICL’s website (http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com) from 13th November 2018 to 27th November 2018
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants should have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Log on to https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future reference
NICL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration commences from: 13th November 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 27th November 2018
- Payment of Application fees: 13th November 2018 to 27th November 2018
- Date of online Examination: December/January 2018
- Downloading of call letters for Exam commences 10 days prior to the date of examination