WBSCTE JEXPO – VOCLET Polytechnic Admission 2019
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET Polytechnic Admission 2019 – JEXPO also known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Admission is a state Level Entrance Examination. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) conduct JEXPO Exam every year to offer admission in First Year of 3 years Diploma in Engineering Courses and VOCLET Exam for admission in Second Year (Lateral entry) in Diploma in Engineering & Technology Course in different Govt. Polytechnics located in West Bengal State.
This is for information of all concerned that JEXPO-2019 and VOCLET-2019 shall be held as per the following schedules
WBSCTE JEXPO – VOCLET Polytechnic Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Duration of availability of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure: 29th January to 06th March 2019
- Last Date of Submission of filled in OMR Application form: 06th March 2019
- Date of Examination: 28th April 2019
- Date of availability of e-Admit card (online): 03rd April 2019
- Tentative date of publication: 3rd June 2019
See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility Criteria for WBSCTE JEXPO – VOCLET Polytechnic Admission 2019
- Candidates should be Passed/appeared* 10th standard with at least 35% marks in aggregate (without the marks of additional subject) in the qualifying examination (without rounding up). Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English are mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination and a candidate must acquire at least pass marks in all the three subjects as per his/her secondary board.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit, but candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01st July 2004
- Passed / Appeared* (10+2) Examination from WBSCT&VE&SD (VED) [Erstwhile WBSCVET) OR
- Passed 2 years’ continuous course of ITI after Madhyamik or equivalent examinations
- Age Limit: No age limit
* Subject to production of original mark sheet / pass certificate at the time of admission.
** Without rounding up means that any shortfall of marks from the above benchmark will render the candidate ineligible for JEXPO 2019 (Example: 34.99% marks will not be considered as 35%)
See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
Application Form for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET Polytechnic Admission 2019
Online Application Form
- Online application may be made through the Councils website www.webscte.co.in,
- An applicant has to provide all information sought for and upload his/her photo, signature and LTI.
- After final submission of the form online, applicant has to take printout of the challan and has to submit the same to any of the Polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT&VE&SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] along with requisite application fee in CASH.
- On receipt of the challan and the requisite application fee, the same will be validated by the polytechnic authority.
- The applicant must check the status of validation through student login and download a copy of the Application Form for future reference.
OMR Application Form
- OMR Application Forms and Information Brochure will be available in all Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT & VE & SD in West Bengal.
- Duly filled OMR Application forms should be submitted in all Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT & VE & SD in West Bengal along with requisite application fee
See: WBJEE 2019 Notification
- For OMR Application Form – Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
- For Online Application Form – Rs.450/- (Rs.225/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website www.webscte.org
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (Technical Education Division), Erstwhile West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Karigori Bhavan, 4th Floor, Plot No.- B/7, Action Area–III, Newtown, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700160, Website www.webscte.org