WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 for Clerk – Public Service Commission West Bengal (WBPSC) has released the notification for certain clerical posts under Government of West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by WBPSC from 22nd February 2019 at 11:30 AM to 25th March 2019 till 12 Midnight.
Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enrol themselves as per ‘ONE TIME ENROLLMENT’ scheme through the same website.
Also See : Fresher Jobs 2019
- Organization: WB Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 (twenty) words per minute in English or 10 (ten) words per minute in Bengali.
- Not below 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 01st January 2019 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1979 and not later than 1st January 2001).
Concession in Age
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. (non-creamy layer) candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.
- No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates. Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months’ continuous service in any rank (whether as a Combatant or as a Non-Combatant) in the Armed Forces of the Union. Such Ex- Servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age
- Gen/OBC – Rs.110/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
- Pay the Application Fee through in addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
- On the basis of Screening Test/ Written Test.
List of Preliminary Exam Centres
- 01-Kolkata (North), 02–Kolkata (South), 03–Baruipur, 04–Diamond Harbour, 05–Barrackpore, 06–Barasat, 07– Krishnanagar, 08-Howrah, 09- Chinsurah 10–Burdwan, 11–Asansol, 12- Purulia, 13–Medinipur, 14–Tamluk, 15-Jhargram, 16–Bankura, 17-Suri, 18–Berhampore, 19–Malda, 20- Balurghat, 21- Raiganj, 22–Jalpaiguri, 23–Alipurduar, 24–Cooch Behar, 25–Siliguri, 26-Kalimpong and 27–Darjeeling
- (PB-2) Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- + G.P. Rs.2600/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at www.pscwbapplication.in on and from 11.30 a.m., the 22nd February 2019
- Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enrol themselves as per ‘ONE TIME ENROLLMENT’ scheme through the same website.
- Those who have already made enrollment through the same website (i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in) need not enroll once again
- Detailed information regarding age limit, qualifications, scale of pay, closing date for submission of online applications and fees through online and offline, scheme and syllabus of the examination etc. will be available in the Commission’s websites at www.pscwbapplication.in and https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 22nd February,2019 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 25th March 2019 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 25th March 2019 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 26th March 2019