Vahani announces Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Program 2018
VAHANI Scholarship 2018 – VAHANI, New Delhi, invites the applications for scholarship to Undergraduate Degree Program 2018-19
What We Do?
- Vahani Scholarship is a non-profit organisation that recognises the importance of opening doors for the exceptionally brilliant underprivileged children in India
- Our mission is to send Indian students who come from extenuating circumstances to the top universities across India. We take a two-pronged approach: full financial support combined with ongoing personal mentorship.
- By creating a close-knit community of scholars with exceptional talent, we hope to create leaders who will be the inspiration and agents of change in their local communities.
- We have no religious or political affiliations
- For 2018-19, Vahani Scholarship will nurture and fund twenty class XII students with exceptional and untapped capability from India to study at universities in the region for an undergraduate degree course
- A full tuition fee paid for an undergraduate degree course
- Pre-university: Intensive training course consisting of personal skill development, application guidance, leadership development, psychological mentoring, and cultural adjustment through workshops and exchange programs
- During and post-university: career counsellors; pairing with working professionals; mentorship by older students; internal guidance; get together; workshops; debates
- 20 candidates
- A Balanced Gender Ratio
- Come from extremely difficult circumstances
- Untapped, bright potential
- Class XII Students
- Applications will go through extensive review by our panel and a select group of students will be chosen and will undergo two rounds of interviews
- Decisions for the first round of interviews will be announced by December 31st, 2018 and interviews will take place of shortlisted candidates with guardians & verification of documents from 1-3 January 2019
- Students selected for interview will have to bring all academic and financial transcripts with them. Final decisions of the cohort will be announced at the end of February 2019
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.vahanischolarship.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a nomination form
- Application due date: 01st December 2018, 12.00
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Scholarship will include:
Full Financial Support
Selection and Award:
Address: D-6, Maharani Bagh, New Delhi-110065, Email: email@example.com, Number: +91-9999351969, Website www.vahanischolarship.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Scholarships.
For more details, follow QuickNET ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )