TED Fellows Program 2019
TED Fellowships Program 2019 –Applications are open for the TED Fellows Program 2019. TED is looking for 20 innovators from all backgrounds whose bold work is making our planet better. Should like you? Dream bigger and apply to be a TED Fellow.
Each year, the TED Fellows program selects a brand new class of exceptional thinkers and doers by open application
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About TED Fellowships
- Every year, the TED Fellows Program selects a new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers by open application. We look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields with a bold, original approach to their work.
- We look for different applicants than many other leadership-oriented programs. Instead of business people, professionals, policy wonks and government officials, the TED Fellows program focus on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
- Anyone between the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply
- Once you are selected as a TED Fellow we will cover your flights (or equivalent) to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, room, board + food while at the conference, and a conference pass.
- Once you apply to be a Fellow, the team rigorously reviews your application. We read every application and therefore the review process takes time. From each applicant pool, we accept 20 Fellows to attend each conference.
- The TED 2019 Fellowship application is now open through 26th August 2018 at11:59pm UTC.
Application Cycle Dates
- Each year we open two application cycles: one for TED and one for TED Global. Each application cycle has an opening and closing date – you may only apply to be a Fellow between the opening and closing dates
- We do not accept applications during the dates that fall outside of the application cycle window
- Opening Date: 26th June 2018
- Closing Date: 26th August 2018 (11:59pm UTC)
TED Conferences LLC, 330 Hudson St., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10013, Tel: 212.346.9333, Fax: 718.744.2142, Conference registration inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ted.com