SIA Youth Scholarship for Indian Students in Singapore 2018
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 – Application for AY2018 SIA Youth Scholarship is open from 18th June 2018 (07.30 am IST) to 22nd July 2018 (07.30 pm IST)
Also See : Scholarships 2018
SIA Youth Scholarship Details
- The SIA Youth Scholarship is tenable for 2 years of Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’Level) (or equivalent) Certificate.
- The Scholarship is for 2 years of Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
- You are welcome to apply for the scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Pre-University 1 Level in 2019
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
- Duration of the Scholarship: 2 years
Scholarship will include:
- Annual allowance of S $2,400 with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$500 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Students who are Indian nationals and are completing Standard 10th in the Year 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should possess an outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85%) with English as first language in the Standard 10th State/ National Exams born between 2000 and 2002
- The candidates are selected based on their performance in Test and Interview held at Delhi
- Candidates short-listed for the selection test/ interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Candidates can apply through online at: https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/scholarships/sia
- Applicants are to apply online using the online application system. Each applicant should submit only ONE application only. If you encounter difficulties during your online application, you may contact Customer Service Centre at: +65-6872-2220
- All applicants are to send certified copies of the following items directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education. The documents should arrive before the closing date 22nd July 2018
- Application Period: 18th June to 22nd July 2018
- Selection Test & Interview: October 2018
- Award of Scholarship: Early November 2018
- Arrival of Scholar in Singapore: End January 2019
SIA Youth Scholarships
School Placement & Scholarships Branch, (Ministry of Education, Singapore), 1 North Buona Vista Drive, Podium Block Singapore-138675, Website www.moe.gov.sg