Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Notification for PhD Program 2019 (Session-I)
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, situated at Lucknow, is an apex centre for tertiary level Super specialties, devoted to patient care, teaching and Research. The Institute Research activities are based on clinical and non-clinical Super specialties areas as few mentioned below.
Phd Program offered
The Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D Program at this Institute in the following prospective guides:
- Prof. Amita Agarwal, Dept. of Clinical Immunology.
- Prof. U. C. Ghoshal, Dept. of Gastroenterology.
- Prof. Sarita Agarwal, Dept. of Medical Genetics.
- Prof. Vikas Agarwal, Dept. of Clinical Immunology.
- Prof. Ujjala Ghoshal, Dept. of Microbiology.
- Prof. Vinita Agarwal, Dept. of Pathology.
- Prof. Narayan Prasad, Dept. of Nephrology.
- Dr. Swasti Tiwari, Dept. of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology
- Dr. Anita Saxena, Dept. of Nephrology.
- Dr. Sudeep Kumar, Dept. of Cardiology.
- Dr. Prabhakar Mishra, Dept. of Biostatistics and Health Informatics.
- Dr. Amit Goel, Dept. of Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Gyan Chand, Dept. of Endocrine Surgery.
- Dr. Richa Mishra, Dept. of Microbiology.
- Dr. C. P. Chaturvedi, Stem Cell Research Center, Dept. of Hematology.
- Dr. Rohit Anthony Sinha, Dept. of Endocrinology.
- Dr. Anup Kumar, Dept. of Biostatistics and Health lnfo1·matics.
- Dr. Jai Kishun, Dept. of Biostatistics and Health Informatics.
- Dr. Alok Kumar, Dept. of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology.
- Dr. Lokendra Kumar Sharma, Dept. of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at SPGIMS Lucknow: 28th February 2019
- Interview expected in the 02nd week of March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Phd Admission 2019
- The candidates who have postgraduate qualification in science subject and having a letter of award for fellowship and contingency by any government funding agency for a minimum period of three years.
- Having passed national level examination conducted by government agencies. But do not have their own fellowship and working as SRF, JRF and Research Assistant in extramural projects at this Institute within one year of start of project and the total project duration should be at least three years funding by Government/Un agencies.
- Candidates having Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) at this Institute from Government funding agencies/extramural projects funded by Government funding agencies, within of having obtained fellowship.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 Application Process
- Details are Available at the Institute Website (www.sgpgi.ac.in).
- Interested candidates may apply with curriculum vitae along with the testimonials latest by 28th February 2019, to Office of the Faculty l/C Research, Room No. 209, Research Cell, First Floor, ADM. Block, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 through Speed Post.
- Eligible candidates will be informed by Email/Speed post for Institute Interview Board. Interview to be expected in the second week of March 2019.