The World Bank Robert S.Mc. Namara (RSM) Fellowships Program is open to women and men of developing nations undertaking Ph.D. research related to development. Applicants should currently be university lecturers or researchers residing in developing countries.
Duration : Scholarship covers a 6 to 10 month period starting between July and December 2016.
Award : Up to $25,000 (U.S.) for developing country nationals to travel abroad to conduct development-related Ph.D. research under the supervision of a host research advisor at a university, research or development institution in a World Bank member country.
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member developing country.
- Not be a dual citizen of a developed country.
- Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in a member developing country of the World Bank.
- Reside in a member developing country of the World Bank since enrolled in the PhD program.
- Have completed all coursework and exam requirements for attaining a Ph.D.
- Have a PhD thesis centered on a field of development.
- Preference in selecting fellows will be given to applicants currently employed as a lecturer or researcher at an academic or research institution in a member developing country of the World Bank.
Age Requirements : Be 35 years of age or younger.
How to Apply : To apply for The World Bank Robert S. Mc. Namara (RSM) Fellowships Program, Candidates should visit official website and apply online.
Important Dates : On-line applications can be submitted between January 5 – February 2, 2016.
For More Details on RSM Fellowship Program 2016 : Click Here