Political Communication Fellowship for Women
Political Communication Fellowship 2018 for Women – Joint Media Labs (JML), a Political Communication consulting organisation is looking for 8-10 fellows, to work on political communication campaigns in Lucknow and Jaipur.
Scope of work will involve working with all-women teams on analysis of secondary political data and visits to constituencies as and when required. The JML team will provide inputs for communication and outputs aimed at target constituencies. Prior 1-2 years of work experience preferred but not necessary.
Number of fellowships
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Open to all.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Journalism, Mass-Communication and Political Science will be given preference.
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in English.
- Basic understanding of the Indian political system.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- INR 25,000 – 30,000 per month.
- Any work-related expenses during the fellowship will be reimbursed.
- Accommodation will be provided by JML.
- Upload your detailed CV with a cover letter.
- Applicants shortlisted will be sent a detailed application form followed by telephonic or Skype interview.
- Selected fellows will go through a training period of two weeks.
- For any query write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For official website, click here
- Application Deadline:16th July 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2018
The Fellowship will involve three segments:
- First: Engaging the Fellow in an ambitious pan India urban campaign involving strategic thinking, logistics, communication, people handling and managerial responsibilities.
- Second: Planning and executing time-bound ideas and projects addressing an urban/rural problem, supported by Goonj.
- Third: Making sense of it all. You will reflect back and chart out an action plan for yourself (post Fellowship) in consultation with some industry mentors, guiding you through the process.
- The Fellowship is designed to give an outlet to your entrepreneurial and passionate self and nudge you to work on an action plan on a social issue that bothers you.
- Fellowship is for 12 months and a tough one!
- Fellows will be given 20 leaves a year + regular national holidays.
- Fellowship Stipend will be a fixed amount ranging between Rs 18000 – Rs 20000 per month, depending on the city. This will be all inclusive of travel, phone, internet etc.
- City travel allowances will be reimbursed based on actuals.
- Minimum qualification – graduation in any discipline.
- Open for Indian citizens only.
- Goonj works in parts of 22 states in deeper rural pockets and has offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Rishikesh, Chennai and Mumbai
- Based on need and your interest areas you will be placed in any of these above locations
- Step 1: Click this online form link (https://goo.gl/394acz). You can also download the offline form here on this link (https://goo.gl/hzdBdf). Check the eligibility criteria and read the FAQs thoroughly then proceed to step 2.
- Step 2: Fill up the Google form and upload a Statement of Purpose (500 words) and a Letter of Recommendation from a work colleague or professor, who have known you for more than a year
- Step 3: Wait for the confirmation mail for the Interview round.
- To know more, click the Official website: Click here
- Application open: 04th July to 18th July 2018
- Interview Date: 21st July 2018
- Confirmation mail: 22nd July 2018
- Commencement of Fellowship: 01st August 2018