Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018 Notification
Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018 – Application are invited from Postgraduates MPhil/ PhD pursuing students of Nagaland to pursue their research studies with Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018 scheme.
This scheme is available for students pursuing MPhil/ PhD Courses from a recognized institution. The scholarship aims to financially support the ST & Indigenous Category of Nagaland in pursuing research programs.The Nagaland State Government’s Department of Higher Education is providing this Scholarship
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- The eligible students will get monetary support. The selected students will receive variable financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Research Fellowship 2018
- In order to apply for this scholarship scheme, students have to fulfill the below-given eligibility conditions
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of Nagaland state.
- Candidate must belong to ST & Indigenous Category.
- Applicant must pursue M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses from a recognized institution within India.
- Students meeting all the eligibility requirements will be selected for the award of scholarship. The amount awarded to the students will depend upon the need and academic performance of the candidate.
Application – How to Apply?
- Step 1: Go to https://www.nagaland.gov.in Click here
- Step 2: Register as a New User if you’re a first-time visitor, otherwise Login with your existing ID and Password
- Step 3: Go to the link marked as ‘Online Services’
- Step 4: Select the ‘Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018-19’ option from Directorate of Higher Education menu
- Step 5: Fill up the form carefully and submit it online
- Step 6: Take a printout of your filled form and submit it to your institution. Based on your submitted printout form, your institution will prepare Annexure IV for submission to the Directorate of Higher Education.
Nagaland Research Fellowship 2018 Important Dates
- The online application form of Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018: Started
- The Last Date to submit the Online Application Form is 29th September 2018