Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships for Diploma in Polytechnics 2018
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2018 – K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship from students who have passed Std. X or Std. II XII and has secured admissions this year in government or government-recognised polytechnic institutes for Diploma Courses.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Number of Scholarships: 550
- Scholarships of Rs 10,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions
- Students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII and have secured admissions in Government or recognised polytechnics for Diploma Courses for 2018 admissions
- The Candidates must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with an aggregate of 60% minimum percentage or must be appeared with first class
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
- Application Forms are also available at http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx
- Students can request for an Application Form at the address below before 16th August 2018; a self-addressed envelope should be sent with the request
- Eligible candidates will be sent the application form that must be completed and send back with all necessary enclosures to the address Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra
- Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001 on or before 16th August 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of interview date and venue well in advance. Cost of travel, to a certain extent, will be paid.
- The deadline for submission is 16th August 2018
(Public Trust, Act-Registration No.: E 1245 Bombay), Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001, Website www.kcmet.org