LM Thapar School of Management announces Executive MBA Admission 2019
LM Thapar School of Management Executive MBA Admission 2019 – LM Thapar School of Management has released a notification and invited application for admission to Executive MBA Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2019-21
Below is the complete information on the Executive MBA Program offered by the Thapar University’s School of Management Institute.
Also See : MBA Admissions
Thapar School Executive MBA
- Our Executive MBA taught by a group of experienced Scholars, Teachers and Practitioners will help you unlock your potential to deal with challenges and opportunities offered by the modern business world.
- Our Executive MBA is a 18-month Program which will be conducted at the National Capital Region of Delhi and the tri-city of Chandigarh simultaneously.
- The Thapar Executive MBA Program offers a choice of specializations. These specializations have been carefully put together incorporating feedback provided by both practitioners and academia.
- Course Duration: 18 Months
LM Thapar School of Management Executive MBA Admission 2019 Dates
- Online Application Registration Commences from: 01st January 2019
- Last Date to Register for Online Application Form: 15th March 2019
- Notification to Applicants: 19th March 2019
- Date of Admission Process: 25th March 2019
- Online Application Registration Commences from: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Register for Online Application Form: 30th June 2019
- Notification to Applicants: 05th July 2019
- Date of Admission Process: 12th July 2019
- Declaration of Tentative Results: 19th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for LM Thapar School of Management Executive MBA Admission 2019
- Educational: A bachelor’s degree from any government recognized university in India or an equivalent degree from overseas.
- Minimum work experience: A minimum of six-year work experience is necessary for you to be eligible to apply for the Executive MBA program. Candidates with demonstrated potential will be considered with fewer number of years of experience.
- We execute a rolling admissions process. However, given the competitive nature and the limited number of slots in the program, we advise that you start the admission process well in time before the commencement of the program.
- We base our admission decision on your educational and professional background, your motivation essay, your contribution to the society and your interview with the admissions committee.
Application Process for LM Thapar School of Management Executive MBA Admission 2019
- Candidates need to apply online for the Executive MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.thapar.edu
Stage 1: Submitting Online Application
- Please submit your application online at Application form along with supporting documents. You will also be required to submit a motivational essay.
Stage 2: Application Review
- Your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee. The decision of the reviewing committee will be made within 5 working days from the date of your application.
Stage 3: Personal Interview
- This is the most important and compulsory component of the entire admission process. Depending on the availability this can be done physically, over the phone or on Skype. During this you will need to very explicitly demonstrate why you want to enroll for the program, your understanding of what the program has to offer and your contribution to the program.
Stage 4: Communication of Decision
- Whatever decision is made by the admissions committee will be communicated in three working days. Successful candidates will need to accept and confirm their place.
Stage 5: Accepting the Offer & Registration
- You will have a few days to register for the program and submit all documents and fees pertaining to the program.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.lmtsm.thapar.edu for further information or email admissions team at email@example.com
LM Thapar School of Management
Thapar University, Dera Bassi Campus, Off Derabassi – Barwala Road, District Mohali-140507, Website www.lmtsm.thapar.edu, Call +91-176-239-4500, Email firstname.lastname@example.org