INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2018-19
INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2018 – INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2018-19 Program is an initiative to provide monetary assistance to outstanding but financially deprived MBA candidates from all over the world
It aims to develop the manpower to create a well structured socio-economic scenario
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is being offered by INSEAD and created by Deepak Gupta (MBA alumni) and his wife Sunita Gupta with an intention to help build human capacity and to create social and economic value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
- The Scholarship is designed to provide financial benefits to exemplary graduates who are unable to pursue MBA due to Economic distress
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master’s degree program at INSEAD Business School
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for MBA program at INSEAD Business School.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Essay Topic: The essays submitted for INSEAD Diversity Scholarships will be reviewed
- Selected applicants will be provided with a financial assistance of EUR 25,000 for their MBA program
- Candidates from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of financial need of the students
- The mode of applying is online. To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit application and background material accordingly.
- The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed
- Only if the applicant would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 400 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in their life to date that has made they stand out amongst their peers or that they consider exceptional in one way or another.
- Round 1: Applications Open: 23rd April 2018 Deadline: 07th May 2018
- Round 2: Applications Open 11th June 2018 – Deadline: 25th June 2018
- Round 3: Applications Open: 30th July 2018 – Deadline: 13th August 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Amount of Award
For December 2019 Class
For more details, visit http://www.buddy4study.com/edge/ID&1