IIT Guwahati notifies Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF) Admission 2019
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications from meritorious candidates for Post Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF) Programme 2019 in various areas of study.
- IIT Guwahati offered post doctoral Fellowship in the Departments of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Design, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Biosciences & Bioengineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Centre for the Environment.
See: Scholarships in India 2019
- (For an IPDF who has submitted PhD degree certificate: Between Rs.40,000 – 50,000 consolidated pay (depending upon the experience and qualification)
- For an IPDF who has not submitted PhD degree certificate: Rs.35,000 consolidated pay.
Duration of Fellowship:
- One Year (Not extendable further)
- Suitable Hostel Accommodation as per IIT norms will be provided if requested and subject to availability
- As applicable to students of IIT Guwahati
- Leave with fellowship not exceeding 30 days in a year on a prorata basis of 2.5 days per completed month is permissible.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019
- PhD Degree holders in Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry or related areas in Computational Sciences are eligible within five years after completion of PhD Candidates who have submitted their PhD theses and waiting for PhD defense exams can apply
- Their selection would be provisional subject to the successful completion of PhD degree within 45 days from the date of interview
- 35 years; relaxation of 5 years is applicable for women and reserved (SC/ST/PwD) category
- To coordinate overall activities of Aushadhi with Chief Scientific Mentor, Coordinators, Faculty members, and students participating in various activities of Aushadhi
- To maintain Aushadhi facilities installed at IIT Guwahati and to carry out other Aushadhi related Activities
Selection Process for IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019
- The applications received by the Academic Section will be forwarded to the Chief Scientific Mentor of Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme for short listing of candidates to be called for interview
- For appearing in the interview, to-and-fro AC Two-Tier rail fare by the shortest route will be paid to the candidates from the communication address to Guwahati. The candidates need to submit original travelled tickets and photocopy of return journey tickets along with the reimbursement claim
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019 Application Process
- Applications are invited for the above mentioned IPDF for Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme at IIT Guwahati. Application form can be downloaded at the following link:
- Completed applications should be sent to “Academic Registrar, Academic Affairs Section, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam” on or before 11th March 2019
- On the envelope containing the application, superscribe as “Application for IPDF in Aushadhi”
- The soft copy of the application may be sent immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org to meet the deadline, followed by the hard copy to the above given address
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Online Application Form: 11th March 2019
(Dept of Humanities & Social Sciences), Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Phone No.: +91-361-2582193, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iitg.ernet.in