HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2018
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2018 – HDFC Bank is offering Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) Program. The scholarship is open to Indian students.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About the Scheme
- HDFC Bank believes that the benefits of economic growth need to flow to all sections of society. Although not a panacea, education would be one of the main interventions that would lead to the overall economic and social development of the society.
- With the aim of empowering individuals who are economically and socially disadvantaged, the bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) Program is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing a personal/economic exigency
- ECSS aims to cover students from recognized Private or Govt. aided schools between standards 6 and 12 and students studying in undergraduate and postgraduate courses (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses)
- The Scholarship will cover the total annual School Fee up to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- and College/University Fee up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- of the selected candidates. Scholarship is awarded to study all the subjects
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Schools students from Government aided or Private school in classes 6 to 12
- College students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Fulltime/Part-time Degree/Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognised under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Govt. rules and guidelines
- Students undergoing a crisis situation
- Received applications will be assessed on the basis of the criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s management
- Students will be selected basis the score that they receive on the selection parameters. While every effort will be made to ensure a fair screening, the management reserves the right to decide the final recipients
- Application form and application details are available on www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship. The application can be submitted either online or as a physical copy
- Step-I: Log on to www.hdfcbank.com
- Step-II: Click on http://nextgenp3.com/form.php?form=30
- Step-III Fill in the details and upload all the necessary documents in PDF/JPEG format (documents ‘size should not exceed more than 15 MB
- Step-IV: Submit – In the event that you are unable to make an online submission, a hard copy of the same can be submitted to the nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
- The Application form can be submitted at any branch of HDFC Bank. Do not forget to get the form endorsed by the branch manager before submission
- DFC Scholarship is open for Application from: 01st July 2018
- Last Date of Submitting Application is: 15th August 2018
HDFC Bank Ltd Mumbai
G -1, Harbhaajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098 (Maharashtra), Website www.hdfcbank.com