EDII Ahmedabad announces PGDM Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE) 2019 through Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) 2019
EDII Ahmedabad PGDM-BE Admission 2019 – Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat, invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE) Program for the year 2019-21.
The PGDM-BE Program Details
- PGDM-BE Program Approved by AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of India and Accredited by NBA for 3 years w.e.f. 18-09-2013, Equivalent to MBA degree of an Indian University as accorded by the Association of Indian University).
- The PGDM-BE two-year, full-time, residential Program at the EDI, now in its 20th Batch of delivering entrepreneurship education, has been designed specifically for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial managers to encourage critical.
Also See : MBA Admissions 2019
- The objectives of this accelerated, rigorous and application-oriented course are to: Impart comprehensive knowledge of an entrepreneurial ecosystem; Develop first generation entrepreneur by building skills in initiating and growing an enterprise; Enable family business successor as change agent to encourage competitiveness and growth of business; Nurture intrapreneurial aspiration s and enhance compatible capabilities.
EDII Ahmedabad PGDM-BE Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to fill application form: 30th November 2018
- XAT 2019 Examination: 06th January 2019
- Last date to fill application form: 30 November 2018
- CMAT 2019 Examination: 28th January 2019
EDII, 2019-2021 (Important Dates)
- Last Date Apply before 20th February 2019
- Date of GD/PI:
- EDII’s GD/PI (Cycle 1)-Last Date to Apply: 20th February 2019
- EDII’s GD/PI (Cycle 1)-Interview: 26th & 27th February 2019
- EDII’s GD/PI (Cycle 2)- Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2019
- EDII’s GD/PI (Cycle 2)-Interview: 16th &17th May 2019
- Induction: 01st July 2019
- The approved intake capacity is 120 seats for full-time PGDM-BE. Over and above the approved intake of 120 students for the programme, the Institute has received the approval from AICTE for an additional intake of 15% (i.e. 18 seats) for Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Foreign Nationals in PGDM-BE Program for PIOs/Foreign Nationals.
- AICTE Approval for 5% NRI seats (within the sanctioned intake of 120) has also been approved.
Eligibility Criteria for EDII Ahmedabad PGDM-BE Admission 2019
- Eligibility for Indian Nationals: A three-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four-year (10+2+4) Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post-Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved category, as per norms).
- Candidates interested in applying for the program but still appearing for their final year examinations towards their Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed or have appeared for their graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given should produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
- Eligibility for PIO/NRI/Foreign Candidate: Admission to the PGDM-BE Program Requires a Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10+2+3 system) with minimum 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- The selection process for the PGDM-BE involves two stages:
- Stage 1: CAT /MAT /XAT /CMAT /ATMA
- Stage 2: Entrepreneurship Aptitude Test (EAT) and Personal Interview (PI) at selected cities
- All candidates are advised to refer to our website (www.ediindia.ac.in) for details on Venue & Date for EAT & PI; Admission Results, etc. Eligible candidates should download their admit card one week prior to the scheduled date for EAT & PI from our website.
- The Institute reserves the right to reschedule/change/cancel venue for EAT & PI.
EDII Ahmedabad PGDM-BE Admission 2019 Application Process
- Procedure for Indian Nationals: The admission process consists of taking any of these tests – CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA and CMAT. Candidates have to apply to EDI by acquiring application form which can be downloaded from www.ediindia.org / www.ediindia.ac.in or can be filled online.
- Applicants who want to apply online can make payments online; the duly filled in downloaded form should be sent to EDI along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of ‘Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India’, payable at Ahmedabad or by transferring Rs.1000/- to the EDI PG admission account (details given below).
- Eligible candidates will be called for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT): There are two sets of tests under this category designed to analyse behavioural predispositions like drive, initiative, general entrepreneurial tendencies, leadership, personality traits, etc. The tests measure entrepreneurial potential and commitment.
- Name of Account: EDI PG Admission
- Name of Bank: IDBI Bank
- Account No.: 260104000055347
Procedure for PIO/NRI/Foreign candidate
- For PIO/NRI/Foreign candidate only GMAT scores (Dec 31, 2008 or later) will be accepted. Candidates have to apply to EDI filling the form online and a registration fees of USD 100 need to be paid online by credit/debit card.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview Process via teleconference.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad, EDII, Ahmedabad (Gujarat), P.O. Bhat 382428, Dist. Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Tel.: +91-79-23969159, 23969161, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ediindia.ac.in or www.ediindia.org