Applications are invited from SC/ST/OBC/Min. Students of 15 Institutions and their affiliated colleges who are the topper in their category and stream/course in the final examination of 2014-15 by Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, New Delhi for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Award.
The Department is fully committed to the highest standard of excellence and transparency in providing the benefits to the people belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC’s/Minorities. Number of schemes are being implemented by Govt. of NCT of Delhi for socio-economic development of residents of Delhi belonging to SC’s/ST’s/ OBC’s/ Minorities.Name of the schemes implemented amount of financial assistance given under the schemes and conditions laid down therein which are to be completed by the applicant, name and telephone number of the officers of the department dealing with the various schemes is given in the last. Format of the application form is published in the newspapers along with advertisement of the schemes.
Eligibility Criteria for Students :
- The student should belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities category and in support there of must produce SC/ST/OBC Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Delhi.
- In the case of Minority, a declaration by the student that he/she belongs to particular minority community by means of an affidavit (in non-judicial stamp paper of denomination of Rs. 10/-).
- The student must have passed his/her 10th and 12th class from Delhi.
- The award is given to a student, who tops among the SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Students in each stream/ discipline of the professional/ technical degree course. (15 empanelled institution(s) only). Topper amongst each category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/Min) will be awarded separately.
- The topper student is awarded only once after passing out of the final Examination of the course.
- There is no family income limit for grant of this award.
- Students receiving scholarship under Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Post Matric Scholarship’ or any other
scholarships are also eligible for award under this Scheme.
- All the relevant documents/certificate should be self attested by the student.
- Only Toppers of 15 enlisted institutions are eligible for consideration of this Award.
How to Apply : Application form can be downloaded from the Department’s website to apply for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Award. Submit their application duly filled along with supported documents to :
Dy. Director (Sch.),
Department for the Welfare of Sc/ST/OBC/Min.,
IInd Floor, BBlock,
For complete details: Visit Here
Last Date of application submission: December 30, 2015