DAMS Scholarship Test 2017 | Delhi Academy of Medical Science Scholarship Test 2017
Delhi Academy of Medical Science (DAMS) Scholarship Test is an attempt to honor and nurture the talent. DAMS are offering a free coaching and rebate pan India. Special scholarship is given to the economically weaker section of the society.
DST Paper Categories:
Different category exams are being offered for medical students in different semesters, Please choose the papers you are eligible for:
Paper A: Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology (100 Q) Eligible only for prefoundation course.
Eligibility: 2/3rd semester students (1st & 2nd year).
Paper B: ABP plus pathology, pharmacology, microbiology and forensic (100) Eligible only for foundation course.
Eligibility: 5/6 Semester students (3rd & final year).
Paper C: All Subjects 100 Qs Eligible for Regular & Test and discussion Courses; Interns/Post intern students.
Benefits to Student:
If they join a classroom course:
- FREE Coaching to Top 20 students anywhere in the country.
- Top 3 rankers at national level get I-DAMS (Category C).
- Discounts available for economically challenged students. (documentation required).
- Lucrative scholarship based on state ranks (can claim only national level or state level).
If they do not join a classroom course:
- Top 3 rankers at national level get I DAMS (Category C).
- Top 50 Online Test series free (All categories).
- All students get 25 % concession on joining postal/online test-Series(Have to claim till 31st December).
- DAMS Harrison 19th Notebook for Top 100; Handbook on Radiology by Dr Sumer Sethi to Top 200 students.
- Suggestions for improving performance.
- Projected National Rank in AIPG/AIIMS.
- Detailed Analysis highlighting strong & weak areas.
- Free invitation to motivational & exam orientation seminars for 6months.
Students can claim only one advantage either classroom or non-classroom. No other concession can be clubbed with this offer.
How to Apply?
The registration for DAMS Scholarship Test can be done both online and offline mode at local centres.
Both the Offline & Online Registration are acceptable. There are advantages for every registered student. Prizes will be given for National and State level students.
DAMS Scholarship Test Dates 2017
Test Date: October 08th 2017 [Timings: 10.00 am -12.00 o’clock (2 Hours)]
Online Registration Last Date: September 30th 2017
Date of Result Declaration: November 30th 2017
National Award Ceremony: December 21st 2017
Last date for claiming scholarship: December 30th 2017