Cork University Ireland announces Executive MBA (Female) Scholarship Program at 2018
Cork University Executive MBA (Female) Scholarship 2018 – Cork University Business School, Ireland, invites applications for Executive MBA (Female) Scholarship Program for the year 2018
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About Cork University Scholarship Program
- A new scholarship program designed to help promote women take on leadership roles within companies and organisations has been developed in collaboration with the 30% Club.
- At the launch of the scholarship the Dean of Cork University Business School, Professor Thia Hennessy, said: “The under-representation of women in senior business roles is a great concern for all in society and is something about which I am personally very concerned.
- The scholarship is valued at €27,000 covering the cost of the recipient’s tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Executive MBA (Female) Scholarship 2018
- The Scholarship is open to all female applicants who meet the entry requirements and have accepted a place on the UCC Executive MBA Program
- Making special reference to the Scholarship, they must also include a short personal statement of no more than 1,000 words identifying the reasons why they would benefit from participating in the programme and outline their future career ambitions.
Cork University Executive MBA Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- The Scholarship is open to all female applicants who meet the entry requirements and have accepted a place on the UCC Executive MBA Program. Applicants must submit an application to the UCC Executive MBA Academic Director.
- For more details, please visit https://www.ucc.ie/en/news/-new-scholarships-to-promote-women-in-business.html
Cork University Executive MBA Scholarship 2018 Dates
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 31st October 2018