Phd Programs 2016 at Bundelkhand University Jhansi
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi (UP) has invited applications for admission to PhD Courses for 2016 sessions.
PhD in the following disciplines:
- Arts (Political Science, Hindi, Sociology, Sanskrit, Economics, English, History, Psychology, Defence Study, Library Science & Mass Communication).
- Science (Home Science, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Maths, Computer Science, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Geology, Environmental Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Forensic Science and Food Technology).
- Commerce (Management Studies, Hotel Management & Tourism and Commerce)
- Education (Education)
- Agricultural (Entomology, Agronomy, Genetics & Plant Breeding and Horticulture)
- Law (Law)
- Medicine (Pharmacy)
Applicants must have completed Master’s degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent letter Grade/Grade Point under Seven Point Letter Grade Scale laid down by UGC; for 5% relaxation to SC/ST & Physically Handicapped/Disabled Applicants.
Those appearing in Final year/Final Sem. Exam are also eligible to apply, however they will be considered for provisional admission only.
As prescribed for UGC/CSIR/CAR-NET/JRF Exam, available on UGC/CSIR/ICAR website. Please check University website for the syllabus of Food Technology, Biomedical Science & Pharmacy along with other subjects.
Minimum 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% in aggregate (5% relaxation to SC/ST/Different abled Applicants).
Scheme of Test
Paper-I: July 03rd 2016 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon) [100 Marks – 100 MCQ’s for assessing general awareness, academic aptitude & subject proficiency].
Paper-II: July 03rd 2016 (03.00 pm to 06.00 pm) (200 Marks – 200 MCQ’s for assessing subject expertise, research aptitude & subject knowledge).
There shall be no native marking.
How to Apply?
Admission Form is available online www.bujhansi.org
Availability of Online Admission Forms with effect from (Registration Fee – Rs.2000/- [Rs.1000/- for SC/ST] Applicants).
All the applicants desirous of seeking admission to PhD Program, whether exempted or not under clause 4.16 of PhD Ordinance uploaded on University website, shall have to apply online.
Registration Fee and Print out of Online Form Submission: Dispatch the Print out of online application form alongwith relavant documents (Self-attested) and online fee receipt by registered post to “The Co-ordinator, PhD Cell, Administrative Block, Room No.105, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur, Road, Jhansi-284128 (UP)”.
The applicants shall have to generate admit cards online on their own.
Important Dates for Phd Admission 2016
Admission Form is Available Online from: April 11th 2016
Last date of Availability of Online Admission Forms without Late Fee: June 15th 2016
Last date of receiving the Print out of Online Admission Form at the University: June 20th 2016
Last date for Receiving the Print-out of Online Admission Forms with Late Fee of Rs.500/-: June 20th 2016
Last date of Availability of Online Admission Forms without Late Fee: June 25th 2016
Availability of Admit Cards: June 27th 2016 to July 02nd 2016
Date of Entrance Test: July 03rd 2016
- Teaching Faculty Job Notifications across India
- PhD/M.Phil Notifications
- Scholarship/Fellowship Notifications
- Latest Govt Job Notifications
- Current Affairs, Exam Alerts, Results and more