AIYSEE 2019 – AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit-based scholarship program 2019. AIYSEE has provided Engineering and Medical Scholarship for College Students. Check out the complete details like exam date, important dates, application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and more details about AIYSEE 2019.
AIYSEE 2019 Scholarship Exam Notification out…
AIYSEE 2019 (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit-based scholarship program. AIYSEE is provided by an organization which is registered under the Ministry of finance act 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of India.
AIYSEE is one of India’s most recognized and trusted scholarship programs.
This Program provides benefits for higher education to those students who wish to get aid in their higher studies. To earn the aids of scholarship students, have to qualify the All India Youth Scholarships Entrance Examination.
Also See: Scholarships 2018
AIYSEE 2019 Important Dates
AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online Start: September 10th 2018
AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online End: October 20th 2018
Online /Offline Exam Start Date: April 20th 2019
Online /Offline Exam End Date: May 24th 2019
Date of AIYSEE Admit Card: April – May 2019
AIYSEE scholarship Result Announcement: Last week of July 2019
Scholarship Distribution: Last week of Sep. 2019
Now AIYSEE has announced to spread scholarship for different parts of India.
The main aim of the organization is to motivate the talent of India. AIYSEE will conduct the online exam/offline exam for students in different parts of India. AIYSEE aims to provide the maximum talented student of engineering aspirated or medical aspirated to get enrolled in the scholarship exam.
Organisation: All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE).
Scholarship Name: AIYSEE 2019 All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination.
Applicants can apply for AIYSEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only.
Layout of Scholarship
Students have to clear the examination.
The scholarship will be given to the students who have appeared and selected in our process.
The qualifying percentage for AIYSEE is 55%.
Scholarship/Reward will only be valid for qualified students if they get admission into Medical/ Engineering college in the same/current academic year.
Also Check: AISEE 2019 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam
Marks in AIYSEE Exam
- (≥ 90%) – 04 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 05 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (86% to 89%) – 03 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (81% to 85%) – 1.5 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 02 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (76% to 80%) – 01 Sem. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 01 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (71% to 75%) – 03 months stipend for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 months stipend for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (55% to 70%) – Reward (laptop, tab, kindle) for Engineering & Medical (Private/Govt.)
- If student comes under stipend slab he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend.
- The scholarship may increase or decrease based on the number of students enrolled.
AIYSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Any 12th passed out or appearing Applicant from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2019 or passed year is 2014 and onwards are eligible.
AIYSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes.
- Question Type: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Physics – 30 Questions
- Chemistry – 30 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 30 Questions
- Total Questions – 90
AIYSEE 2019 Examination Center
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Ajmer, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Arra , Asansol, Badh, Bardhaman, Bareilly, Begusarai, Bengaluru, Betiya, Bhilai, Bhagalpur, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Bokaro , Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chhapra , Cuttack, Chandigarh, Coimbatore , Darjeeling , Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, East Champaran, Gandhinagar, Gangtok, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gopalganj, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hazaribag, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jahanabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Katihar, Kavarrati, Kishanganj, Kochi, Kohima, Kota, Kolkata, Kullu, Lakhisarai, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Motihari, Mangalore, Mumbai , Mysore, Muzaffarpur , Nagpur, Nasik , Noida, Panaji, Panipat, Pathankot, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi , Roorkee, Rourkela , Shillong, Shimla, Sikar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram , Udaipur, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam and Warangal.
There is no negative (-ve) marking for the wrong answer.
AIYSEE Fee Details
Application Fee (INR) – Rs.1100/- for all Quota (General/OBC/ SC/ST).
AIYSEE 2019 Application Procedure
Applicants are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves.
Applicants can apply for AIYSEE 2019 through online mode only. User manual can be downloaded from the website www.aiysee.com.
Online filling up of the Application Form may be made by Clicking on the link under.
Important links “AIYSEE-2019 Scholarship Exam Apply online”.
Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the user manual and on the website. The applicant can pay application fee through “online mode” only (i.e., Debit card/credit card/ Net-banking).
If Your payment is debited from your account and confirmation page is not show, please mail or call us as soon as possible and wait for 24-48.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- If any query related to the Filling Application Form please mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 080 – 66085666.
- Scan your recent Photograph.
- Ready with your Payment details.
- Application Fee INR 1100.00 for All Applicants.
- Applicants are advised to visit AIYSEE website at regular interval for information regarding examination, results and scholarship process.
- Please ensure to check your junk email folder also for registration related emails.
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE), 2nd Floor, 259 2nd Main, 6th Cross, Stage 1 Indranagar, Bangalore-560038, Phone No.: 080-66085666, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.aiysee.com.