All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination – AIYSEE 2019
AIYSEE 2019 – AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit based scholarship program. AIYSEE Provides Engineering and Medical Scholarship for College Students.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About AIYSEE Scholarship
- AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit based scholarship program. AIYSEE is provided by an organization which is registered under the Ministry of finance act 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of India.
- AIYSEE is one of India’s most recognized and trusted scholarship programs.
- This Program provides benefits for higher education to those students who wish to get aid in their higher studies. To earn the aids of scholarship students, have to qualify the All India Youth Scholarships Entrance Examination.
Details of Scholarship
- Now AIYSEE has announced to spread scholarship for different parts of India.
- The main aim of the organization is to motivate talent of India. AIYSEE will conduct the online exam/offline exam for students in different parts of India. AIYSEE aims to provide maximum talented student of engineering aspirated or medical aspirated to get enrolled in scholarship exam.
- Organisation: All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
- Scholarship Name: AIYSEE 2019 All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only.
Layout of Scholarship
- Students have to clear the examination
- Scholarship will be given to the students who have appeared and selected in our process.
- Qualifying percentage for AIYSEE is 55%.
- Scholarship/Reward will only be valid for qualified students if they get admission into Medical/Engineering college in the same/current academic year
- Marks in AIYSEE Exam
- (≥ 90%) – 04 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 05 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (86% to 89%) – 03 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (81% to 85%) – 1.5 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 02 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (76% to 80%) – 01 Sem. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 01 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (71% to 75%) – 03 months stipend for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 months stipend for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (55% to 70%) – Reward (laptop, tab, kindle) for Engineering & Medical (Private/Govt.)
- If student comes under stipend slab he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend
- Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
Eligibility Criteria for AIYSEE 2019
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2019 or passed year is 2014 and onwards are eligible.
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question Type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question)
- Physics – 30 Questions
- Chemistry – 30 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 30 Questions
- Total Questions – 90
- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Ajmer, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Arra , Asansol, Badh, Bardhaman, Bareilly, Begusarai, Bengaluru, Betiya, Bhilai, Bhagalpur, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Bokaro , Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chhapra , Cuttack, Chandigarh, Coimbatore , Darjeeling , Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, East Champaran, Gandhinagar, Gangtok, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gopalganj, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hazaribag, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jahanabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Katihar, Kavarrati, Kishanganj, Kochi, Kohima, Kota, Kolkata, Kullu, Lakhisarai, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Motihari, Mangalore, Mumbai , Mysore, Muzaffarpur , Nagpur, Nasik , Noida, Panaji, Panipat, Pathankot, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi , Roorkee, Rourkela , Shillong, Shimla, Sikar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram , Udaipur, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam and Warangal
- There is no negative (-ve) marking for wrong answer.
- Application Fee (INR) – Rs.1100/- for all Quota (General/OBC/ SC/ST)
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE-2019 through online mode only. User manual can be downloaded from the website www.aiysee.com
- Online filling up of the Application Form may be made by Clicking on the link under
- Important links “AIYSEE-2019 Scholarship Exam Apply online”
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the user manual and on website. Candidate can pay application fee through “online mode” only (i.e., Debit card / credit card/ Net-banking)
- If Your payment is debited from your account and confirmation page is not show, please mail or call us as soon as possible and wait for 24-48
- For any query please mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 080-66085666
AIYSEE 2019 Important Dates
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online Start: 10th September 2018
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online End: 20th October 2018
- Online /Offline Exam Start Date: 20th April 2019
- Online /Offline Exam End Date: 24th May 2019
- Date of Admit Card: April – May 2019
- AIYSEE scholarship Result Announcement: Last week of July 2019
- Scholarship Distribution: Last week of Sep. 2019
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE), 2nd Floor, 259 2nd Main, 6th Cross, Stage 1 Indranagar, Bangalore-560038, Phone No.: 080-66085666, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.aiysee.com