AIIMS Rishikesh announces Post-Doctoral Certificate Course [PDCC] and Fellowship January 2019 Session
AIIMS Rishikesh PGDCC and Fellowship Programs 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to Post-Graduate Certificate Course and Fellowship for January 2019 Session.
Interested candidates can check all the details of PGDCC & Fellowship Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date for uploading of Information Brochure & Commencement of Online Registration of applications 25th October 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Forms 17:00 hr IST 20th November 2018
- Display of Eligibility Status of Application on Website: 30th November 2018
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants 03rd December 2018
- Admit Cards Available for download: 07th December 2018
- Date of Written Exam (Part A): 11th December 2018
- Display of List of candidates qualifying for departmental Objective Test (Part B): 13th December 2018
- Departmental Objective Test: 20th December 2018
- Final Result to Appear on Institute Website on 21st December 2018
- Joining of selected candidates 01st January 2019
- AIIMS Rishikesh is one of SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- It also offers a PhD program, a 2-year Masters in Public Health and several one-year Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC) in medical specialities
Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (One-year)
- Anaesthesia: Critical Care Medicine, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Neuro-Anaesthesia, Pain & Regional Anaesthesia
- Microbiology: Infectious Diseases, Laboratory Immunology
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear Nephro-Urology
- Pathology: Renal Pathology
- Radiology: Gastro-Radiology, Neuro-Radiology, Vascular Radiology, Breast Imaging
- Transfusion Medicine: Apheresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy
- Haematology: Haemato-Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Ophthalmology: Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Paediatrics: Neonatology, Paediatric Endocrinology, Paediatric Gastroenterology
- General Medicine: Geriatric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine: Emergency Medicine (The text in italics is the department name)
- Fellowship Program (One-year)
- General Medicine: Diabetes (The text in italics is the department name)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh PGDCC and Fellowship Admission 2019
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible
- Essential Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess, as on 30th June 2018, a requisite qualification RECOGNISED by Medical Council of India (except for degrees not covered by Medical Council of India, where degrees must be recognised by respective bodies that approve qualifying courses).
- Postgraduate degrees from Departments/Institutions to which MCI recognition has not been formally granted (for example: under consideration) will not be considered and candidature of applicants with such degrees may be rejected at any stage (including after admission if this fact comes to notice at that stage).
Specialty Essential Qualification (must be recognised by MCI)
- Critical Care Medicine Cardiac Anaesthesia Neuro-anaesthesia Pain & Regional Anaesthesia: MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology)
- Infectious Diseases: One seat each for MD/DNB (Microbiology) and MD/DNB (Medicine)
- Nuclear Nephro-Urology Co-relative Imaging & Radionuclide therapy: MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)
- Renal Pathology: MD/DNB (Pathology)
- Laboratory Immunology: MD/DNB (Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry)
- Gastro-radiology Neuro-radiology Vascular Radiology Breast Imaging: MD/DNB in Radiology or Radio-diagnosis
- Apheresis Technology and Blood Component Therapy: MD/DNB (Pathology/Transfusion Medicine)
- Haemato-Oncology MD/DNB (Medicine/Paediatrics) Maternal & Fetal Medicine: MD/MS/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Neuro-ophthalmology: MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology)
- Neonatology Paediatrics Endocrinology Paediatrics Gastroenterology: MD/DNB (Paediatrics)
- Geriatrics Medicine: MD/DNB (Medicine)
- Emergency Medicine: MD/DNB (Medicine/Pulmonary Medicine/Anaesthesia)
- Fellowship [Diabetes]: MD/DNB (Medicine/Paediatrics)
- Upper age limit for eligibility of senior residents for PDC/Fellowship courses is 35 years as reckoned on 30th June (for July session) and 31st December (for January session)
- Age relaxation to a maximum of 5 years may be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates, to widowed /divorced/legally-separated women who have not re-married, and to disabled/handicapped persons, as per Government rules
- There is no reservation in PDC/Fellowship programs. Candidates will be considered against vacancy of senior residents in respective departments. Reservation will be as per govt. of India rules for Senior Residents
- Admission to various courses is open for candidates sponsored by Central/State Govt. organizations, universities or defence services, subject to following conditions
- a) Sponsored candidate will not be given relaxation in method of selection, duration of course, practical training, pattern of examination and payment of prescribed fee, etc. except relaxation in age as per rules
- b) AIIMS Rishikesh will not pay sponsored candidates any salary, stipend or any other emoluments during entire training period.
- Examination will be conducted at Rishikesh only
Scheme of Marking
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third).
- No credit will be given for questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered)
Selection Process for AIIMS Rishikesh PGDCC and Fellowship Admission 2019
- Selections for PDC/Fellowship courses are made through Written Exam & Interview
- Result of written examination will be available on website of AIIMS Rishikesh. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates
- Candidates who fail to attend any of two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission
- Selected candidates are required to join on 01st January 2019. An extension of date of joining till 31st January 2019 may be granted by competent authority on merit of each case. If selected candidate does not join, seat will be offered to candidates from waiting list, if available
- Percentile scores are scores based on relative performance of all those who appear for exam Basically marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of examinees
- Percentile Score indicates percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW that particular Percentile in that Examination. Highest score is converted to a Percentile score of 100. Marks obtained in between highest and lowest scores are also converted to appropriate Percentiles.
AIIMS Rishikesh PGDCC and Fellowship Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow instructions as given in Prospectus. Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form
- After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously
- It will be responsibility of candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in Registration Slip. Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form
- No candidate should register more than one application
- SC/ST – Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- UR/OBC – Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: Exempted from any Fee
PDC/Fellowship Courses (1st Year)
- Admission Fees Rs.5000/-; Course Fees Rs.45000/-; Examination Fees Rs.2500/-; Enrolment Fees Rs.500/-; Degree / Diploma Certificate Fees Rs.300/-; Migration Certificate Fees Rs.300/-; Caution Money (Refundable) Rs.20000/-; Medical Subscription Fees Rs.1800/- and; Library Fees Rs.500/-
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- If status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to Dean (Academics) AIIMS, Rishikesh 249203 on firstname.lastname@example.org along with full particulars of Registration Form
- All applicants are required to visit website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates will only be uploaded on website