CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR IITR), invites applications for PhD Program under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the session commencing January 2019. AcSIR PhD Admissions open. Check the complete notification below.
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) January 2019 Session
About the CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission
- CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR), a premier research institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for PhD admissions under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) from eligible candidates.
- CSIR IITR (Indian Institute of Toxicology Research ), invites applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic students with penchant for innovations are invited to apply for this PhD Program and be a part of a multidisciplinary team working towards.
Also See : Phd Admissions 2018
Area of Research & Development
- Environmental Toxicology
- Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology
- Nanomaterial Toxicology
- Regulatory Toxicology
- Systems Toxicology and Health Risk Assessment
- Computational Toxicology
- Candidates fulfilling the following criteria having keen interest to pursue PhD in interdisciplinary/translational research are encouraged to apply under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) of CSIR-IITR.
IITR Lucknow PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
- For PhD in Science: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree with a good academic record and valid fellowship through National Entrance Test (JRFs of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT etc), DST-INSPIRE fellowship or other equivalent national level fellowships.
- Biological Sciences: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Environmental Science / Food Science / Food Technology / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology / Molecular Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Nanotechnology / Nano biosciences / Pharmaceutical sciences / Toxicology / Zoology / Human Genetics / Virology / Forensic Science
- Chemical Sciences: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Forensic Science / Environmental Science.
- Candidates with only ICMR Project-JRF, DBT-Category ‘B’ JRF, GATE, GPAT and/or NET-LS need not apply.
- Those who are working as CSIR-SRF / ICMR-SRF at CSIR-IITR are also eligible to apply for the PhD Program at AcSIR.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates is as per Government of India rules.
IITR Lucknow PhD Admission Selection Process
- Selection process: All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates shortlisted after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IITR (Indian Institute of Toxicology Research ). The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final
Application Form for IITR Lucknow PhD Admission
- Interested candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, can apply online at
- http://22.214.171.124/acsir/online-admission/portal/acsir-online-adm-portal/index.php#/ and for registration http://126.96.36.199/acsir/online-admission/registration/student_registration.php
- Online applications will close on October 25, 2018
- For more details about application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in.
IITR Lucknow PhD Admission Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form at CSIR-CDRI: 25th October 2018 (upto 05.00 PM)
CSIR IITR Lucknow
CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR), Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow-226001 (UP) India, Website http://acsir.res.in