SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply for Deputy Manager & Security Officer Jobs
SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts (i.e.) Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer. As per the notification, SBI allocates totally 48 vacancies for above said posts. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in Bank’s Website.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Details
- State Bank of India invites online applications from physically fit Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers Posts. Applicants, who have more interest in Bank jobs, can use this opportunity.
- The last date for submission of online application form is 24th September 2018
- Organized by: State Bank of India
- Examination Name: SBI SO 2018
- Name of Posts: Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer
- Job Location: All over India
- No. of Vacancies: 48 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 27 Posts
- Fire Officer – 21 Posts
- Selected Candidates for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 will get the following salary,
- Deputy Manager (Security): Rs.31705/- to Rs.45,950/- per month
- Fire Officer: CTC Negotiable
- Refer Vizag Steel Recruitment official website for more details
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2018
Deputy Manager (Security)
- Educational Qualification – Passed Graduation from reputed College/University
- Essential Experience – Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Asst. Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
- Educational Qualification BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur or; B. Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved or; B. Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved or; Retired fire officers from State/Central Govt. /PSUs with above qualification can also apply
- Essential Experience – Minimum 10 years’ experience in State/Central Government/ PSUs as Fire Officer; or the candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms and State/Central Government rules and regulations in fire safety and security.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list
Application Form for SBI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card, etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature
- Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”)
- Application Fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.600/- (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2018
- Advertisement Date: 06th September 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th September 2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 24th September 2018