Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) announce Recruitment 2018 for UDC, Driver & Work Assistant Jobs – Apply Online
RRCAT Recruitment 2018 for 15 UDC, Driver & Work Assistant – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has released notification for the recruitment of the posts Upper Division Clerk, Driver and Work Assistants under RRCAT Recruitment.
So, Eligible candidates may apply the application form through online from 13th August 2018 to 10th September 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RRCAT Recruitment 2018 Details
- Board: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade) & Work Assistant
- Description: RRCT invited Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade) and Work Assistant Posts
- Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Job location: Indore (M.P)
- Total number of vacancies to be filled by RRCAT is 15 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 09 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
- Work Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2018
Upper Division Clerk
- Essential: Tenth pass; – A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.
- Desirable: Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type. Knowledge of computer data processing.
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Essential: (i) Tenth pass; (ii) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles; (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism(candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);(iv) Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years
- Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
- Candidates must be pass 10th Class
- UDC –Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 27 years for UR and 32 years for ST candidates as on last date of submission of application
- Driver –Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for ST candidates as on last date of submission of application.
- Work Assistant/A – Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 37 years for UR, 40 years for OBC, 42 years for SC & ST candidates as on last date of submission of application.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates
- 5 years for SC and ST candidates
- 10 years for persons with disabilities
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25500/- (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Rs.19900/- (Level 2, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
- Work Assistant/A – Rs.18,000/- (Level 1, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
- The selection process will be based on the following criteria
Upper Division Clerk
- Level 1 Test – Objective test covering: General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
- Level 2 Test – English language and comprehension (Descriptive written test)
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Level 1 Test (Written Test) – General Knowledge, General English, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act.
- Level 2 Test – Driving Test
- Selection will be based on written test only.
- Written test will consist of General Knowledge, General English, Arithmetic.
- Minimum qualifying marks: 40% aggregate for ST/OBC candidates & 50% aggregate for other candidates.
- Only Online Applications will be Entertained
- Candidates may visit http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.htmlfor submittingtheir application online
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number which should remain active during the currency of this recruitment. Call letter for Written Test/Driving Test, as the case may be,to the screened-in candidates will be sent on registered e-mail ID only
- Issuance of an admit-card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
- User guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online
Important Dates for RRCAT Recruitment 2018
- Applicants may apply the application form through online from 13th August 2018 to 10th September 2018