RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 21 Group C Posts
RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER), Gorakhpur invited applications against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19 for Group C Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15th October 2018.
- Notification Number – NER/RRC/SQ/2018-19
- Job Location – Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14 Gorakhpur (UP) 273012
- Number of Group-C vacancies to be filled against Sports Quota in North Eastern Railway is 21.
- Athletics (Men)- 01 Post
- Athletics (Women) – 01 Post
- Cricket (Men) – 02 Posts
- Hand- Ball (Men) – 02 Posts
- Hand- Ball (Women)– 03 Posts
- Kabbadi (Men) – 03 Posts
- Volley Ball (Men) – 02 Posts
- Basket Ball (Men) – 01 Post
- Basket Ball (Women) – 02 Posts
- Wrestling (Men)- 01 Post
- Swimming (Men)- 01 Post
- Weight Lifting (Women) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RCC NER Sport Quota Recruitment 2018
- For the posts having GP-1900/2000 – 12th class passed
- For the post having GP-2400 (Technical) – 12th class passed in Science i.e. Maths or physics or equivalent.
- For the post having GP-2800 – Graduation
- The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sports persons against Sport quota through Open Advertisement in different Grade Pay and Pay Bank for both (team and individual) events shall be as under:
- Represented the country in World cup (Junior/Senior Category)/World championships (Junior/Senior Category)/Asian games(Senior Category)/Common wealth games(Senior Category) (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior Category)/Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)/South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category/USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category)(OR)
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in National games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympics Association. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
- 1st Position in the Federation Cup Championship (Senior category)
- In between 18-25 years candidates as on 01st January 2019 can apply
- Based on candidate’s performance in trial and evaluation of sports and education achievements contenders will be recruited.
- Selected candidates for Group-C posts will get pay in between Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay allowances
- The link for Online Application is available at North Eastern Railway’s Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidate should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notice before filling the online application form. Online application form should be filled following the step-by-step procedure given on the webpage. All the required fields must be filled up carefully. Candidates must upload the scanned recent photograph and signature while filling the application form.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)/Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes – Refund of Rs.250/- will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial.
- All other Candidates – Rs.500/- refund of Rs.400/- will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Important Dates RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th October 2018 till 05.00 PM