Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET 24th Batch) through GATE 2019
Power Grid Recruitment 2019 – Power Grid is looking for bright, committed and energetic Engineers (Engineering Graduates) for recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET 24th Batch) in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics / Civil through GATE 2019.
Interested candidates can apply online from 01st September to 21st September 2018; age limit, Educational qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process and how to apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2018
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Details
- POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system.
- To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEEs in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2019
- Name of Post: Executive Trainees (ET 24th Batch)
- Vacancy Disciplines: Electrical, Electronics & Civil
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our website before commencement of Online Registration.
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment 2018
- Valid Score in the GATE 2019
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2019 Organizing Body.
Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper:
- ET (Electrical) – EE
- ET (Electronics) – EC
- ET (Civil) – CE
- POWERGRID may also use the GATE 2019 scores for recruitment for other positions depending on requirement
- Full Time B.E. /B. Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines. Minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA
- Final Year/Semester students who expect their final results by 14th August 2019 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 28 years as on 31st December 2018. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. rules
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2019 shall be as decided by GATE 2019 conducting authority
- Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. For details of standards on medical fitness.
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 180,000 during the one-year training period
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer in the same scale
Application Procedure for Power Grid Recruitment 2018
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2019
- For details on GATE 2019, please visit http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 10th January 2019
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th Jan 2019 to 15th Feb 2019.Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration No. & other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
- You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2019 Admit card and GATE 2019 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview/Joining in POWERGRID
Important Dates for Power Grid Recruitment 2018
GATE 2019 Online Application
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 01st September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 021st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 01st October 2018
POWERGRID Online Application
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 15th January 2019
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 15th February 2019