NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for Stipendiary Trainee Posts – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy at 122 Posts.
Applicants should fill Online Application Form for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018 from 01st October 2018 to 31st October 2018 up to 05.00 PM
Participants can read other details of Nuclear Power Corporation Jobs like qualifications, age criteria, etc, as available here
NPCIL Jobs Highlights
- NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Waste Mgt. & Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India.
- Conducted by: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of Post: Stipendiary Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 122 Posts
- Job Location: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Post-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan)
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date 01st October 2018 10:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 31st October 2018 17:00 Hrs
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) [Technician Category-II] – 56 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) [Technician Category-II] – 66 Posts
- Total – 122 Posts
- Interested candidates those want to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee posts should have completed HSC (10+2) with Science Subject. 10th with ITI in relevant discipline from Recognized Board/University.
- For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
- Applicants Age should be Minimum age limit is 18 years Maximum age limit is 24 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD having a disability
- During training only, stipend is payable. On successful completion of the training Rs.21700/- pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3
- Selection of Candidates for Stipendiary Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test
- General / OBC: Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees only)
- SC/ST: No Application Fee
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- The Detailed Advertisement shall be available on the NPCIL website https://www.npcilcareers.co.in from 01st October 2018 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Any further information/corrigendum I addendum shall be uploaded only on the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in