Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Limited (KDCCB), Andhra Pradesh invites online applications for appointment to the post of Staff Assistants / Clerks in KDCCB Bank, Machilipatnam. The closing date for submission of online registration is 25th June 2018.
Name of the Post
Staff Assistants / Clerks
50 (40 from Open Market Recruitment + 10 PACS Staff Vacancies) [21 Vacancy reserved for Female]
Pay Scale and Emoluments: The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant at present is ₹ 11765 -570/5 -14615 -655/6 – 18545 – 815/5 -22620 -980/2 -24580 -1145/5 -30305 (24 stages) + 4 Stagnation Increments of ₹ 1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around ₹ 18,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years (for Open Market Vacancies) as on 1st June 2018. The Upper Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility (as on 01.06.2018):
For Open Market Recruitments (other than those from affiliate PACS) – Local Candidates ->
(1) Graduation / Degree of a recognized University. (AND)
(2) Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. (AND)
(3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
For candidates in service of PACS affiliated to Krishna DCC Bank Ltd., Machilipatnam ->
(1) Educational Qualification – Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation from a recognized University as on 01.06.2018.
(2) The Maximum age limit for any category of the candidates is 50 years, (as per Government of India norms).
(3) Age relaxation is given upto the age of 45 years in the case of all candidates from affiliate PACS and other relaxations as applicable in the case of Reserved Category as specified hereunder subject to the overall age limit of 50 years
(4) Minimum Service – The candidates applying under this category should have completed a minimum of 10 years’ service in the PACS affiliated to the Krishna DCCB, as on 01.07.2017. The Service register of the employee of the PACS (affiliated to Krishna DCCB) duly certified by the DLCO concerned, will be taken as the proof of service at the time of interview.
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable): The Candidates have to pay requisite fees/ intimation charges through the Online Mode Only.
(a) Direct Recruitment -> ₹ 354/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS bank charges, ₹ 590/- for OC/ BC Candidates (application fee + bank charges).
(b) In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB -> ₹ 295/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS bank charges, ₹ 531/- for OC/ BC Candidates (application fee + bank charges).
Selection Process: Online Test/ Examination and Interview. The Tentative date of written test (online) is July / August 2018.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online through Krishna DCCB Official Website. The closing date for online registration of application is 25/06/2018.
Closing date for Online Registration of Application –> 25/06/2018
Dates for Payment of Application Fee -> From 15/06/2018 to 25/06/2018
Tentative date of written test (online) –> July / August 2018