ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification for 50 Trainee Technical Assistants – Apply Online
ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Technical Assistants – Indian Telephone Industries (ITI) Limited notifies the vacancy for 50 Trainee Technical Assistant post. Online applications are invited from 11th September 2018 to 25th September 2018 05.00 PM
The Company have set upstate of the art data centres at Bangalore and Naini Units. The job also requires extensive travelling and interaction with customers.
- Total number of posts to be filled in ITI Bangalore is 50 (fifty) for Trainee Technical Assistants.
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Technical Assistants Recruitment
- Essential: The candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering in Electronics /Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil / Electrical / Mechanical/Chemical with an aggregate mark of 60% for General and OBC candidates and 58% marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/PWD.
- Candidates with Engineering Degree Qualification will not be considered for this post.
Upper Age Limit
- Not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with Central Government guidelines.
Benefits & Perks
- Statutory benefits viz., Provident Fund as per relevant Rules / Act.
- Medical facility for self, subsidized Canteen if available
- Company residential quarters subject to availability, in which case HRA is not admissible
- 12 days’ casual leave per annum as per company rules
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- Appointments will be initially as Trainee Technician for a period of two years. During the period of training, stipend of Rs.8000 for 1st year and Rs.8500 for 2nd year will be provided
- After successful completion of training, they will be inducted in Cat E Pay
- Scale on tenure basis for a period of 3 Years [Emoluments Rs. 17537/Month (Basic +VDA + HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules] with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the requirement of the organisation and performance of the officer.
Application Form for ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant Trainees
- Applications should be submitted through online
- In addition to application submit online, the candidates are required to submit hard copies of application along with required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address: Dy. General Manager-HR [NS&M], ITI Limited, Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore-560016
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist.
- Last date for submission of online application is on 25th September 2018 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is on or before 27th September 2018
- A Non-refundable Account Payee Demand Draft for Rs.100/-in favor of ITI Ltd., N S Unit, Bangalore drawn on any Nationalized Bank should be submitted along with application. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to write their Name & Address on the reverse side of the DD (SC/ST & Physically Challenged category persons need not to submit DD)
Important Dates for ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant Trainees
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is on 25th September 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copies of Application along with copies of certificates on 27th September 2018