Job Opening for Engineering Graduates – Apply Now !
ITBP Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Commandants (Engineer) posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 11th September 2018.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee and how to apply are given below
ITBP Recruitment 2018 OF ENGINEERS
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites online applications from eligible male and female Indian citizens to fill up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted Posts (Non-Ministerial) in the following pay scale & allowances as admissible in the Force.
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Engineer)
- Total Vacancies:10 Posts
- UR – 07
- SC – 00
- ST -02
- OBC (NCL) – 01
- Total vacancies include Backlog vacancies and may vary due to administrative reasons. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement.
- ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason
As per the recent Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Assistant Commandant Job are given below:
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Not exceeding 30 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit will be closing date i.e. 11th September 2018 (11/09/2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12th September 1988 and later than 11th September 2000
- Age relaxation is also available to the different categories of eligible candidates as per Govt. instructions for claiming age relaxation as under
- SC/ST Candidate – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Candidates who had ordinary been domiciled in the State J&K – UR – 5 years; SC/ST – 10 (5+5) years; OBC (NCL)-8 (5+3) years
- Children and dependent of victims Killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – UR – 5 years; SC/ST – 10 (5+5) years; OBC (NCL)-8 (5+3) years
- Ex-Servicemen – UR – 3 years; SC/ST-8 (3+5) years; OBC (NCL)_+ (3+3) years
- Candidates claiming OBC(NCL) status may not that certificate on non-creamy layer status should been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 11th September 2018
- Candidates will be selected based on PET, PST & Written Examination. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) may follow the following process to select the candidates
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test
- Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents
- The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process
- The recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Engineer)-2018 will comprise of following phases. However, ITBP reserves the right to change sequence of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) 10 Assistant Commandant Job salary details has been given below.
- Pay Scale – Level-10 (56,100-1, 77, 500) in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Apply Online for 10 Assistant Commandant (Engineer) Posts
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category should pay Rs.400/- as an application fee through online and for SC/ST and female candidates need not pay the fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Females and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the fee. Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited
- Online Application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13th August 2018 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 11th September 2018 at 11:59 pm
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form after reading the instruction carefully. Details as required under various segments – Personal and Education etc. should be mentioned clearly
- No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidates who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily. There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of filling online application form
- The Applicants are advised to go through the Advt. Appearing in the above Website & Employment News: 11th August 2018
- Last Date for Online Application submission is 11th September 2018