Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) notifies Recruitment of 38 Management Trainees, Manager Posts
Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 38 Management Trainees, Manager under DCIL Recruitment
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before last date i.e., 06th August 2018other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, are given below
DCIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
- Employment Category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Name of the Post: Management Trainees, Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 38 Posts
- General Manager (Finance): 01
- DY General Manager (O/P): 01
- Dy General Manager (Finance): 01
- Manager (Finance): 01
- Manager (Instrumentation): 01
- Asst. Manager (Finance): 03
- Surveyors: 08
- Messenger: 01
- Management Trainees
- Operations: 05
- Technical: 04
- Materials: 03
- Marketing: 01
- HR: 05
- Finance: 04
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam
- DY General Manager (O/P): Master (FG) COC/ COS or Dredge Master, B.E/ B.Tech in Civil engineering OR M.Tech or
- Experience: Candidates must be conversant with Shipping Procedures, Execution of Projects, Contracts etc.
- Dy General Manager (Finance): Member of CA/ ICWAI
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in the Finance & Accounts department and should be well conversant in all aspects of accounting and finance, Corporate Accounts.
- Manager (Finance): Member of CA/ ICWAI
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in the Fin. & Accts. Department and should be well conversant in financial, taxation, a compilation of final accounts, budgetary control, work contracts etc.
- Manager (Instrumentation): B.E./ B.Tech. (Electricals/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation or any combination thereof) from a recognised University.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in repairs and maintenance of electrical, electronics, pneumatic instruments/ systems, preferably on board dredgers/ vessels.
- Asst. Manager (Finance): CA/ ICWAI.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in Finance & Accounts dept. Should have 2 years’ Experience in the immediate lower scale of pay in case of PSUs/ in an equivalent immediate lower scale of pay in case of Government/ Autonomous bodies.
- Surveyors: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Survey Engineering OR its equivalent OR Survey Recorder of Indian Navy.
- Experience: 3 years-experience in handling and maintaining all types of survey instruments/ equipment. Must be capable of conducting all types of Surveys independently
- Messenger: 8th Class Pass (Knowledge of Hindi and English is desirable)
- Operations: Fulltime B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or MTech(Dredging and Harbour Engineering) with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University
- Technical: Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mech.Marine/ Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Materials: Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production Engineering/ Mech Marine/ with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Marketing: 1st Class BE/ B.Tech (Civil Engineering) OR M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) from a recognised university.
- HR: Fulltime PG Degree OR PG Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management/ IR with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University.
- Finance: CA/ ICWAI
- DY General Manager/ Dy General Manager (Finance)/ (O/P) – Up to 45 Years
- Manager (Finance)/ Manager (Instrumentation) – Up to 40 Years
- Asst. Manager (Finance) / Surveyors – Up to 35 Years
- Messenger – Below 30 years for Men & Up to 35 years for women
- Management Trainees – Up to 30 years
- Selection Process for MTs (Tech/Materials/Ops/Mktg): Selection will be based on Written Test, GATE score and Interview
- Candidates having GATE irrespective of year of appearance may apply for the posts of Management Trainees for the above disciplines.
- For Finance/HR: Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
- General Manager (Finance) – Rs.100000-260000/-
- Deputy General Manager (O/P) – Rs.80000-220000/-
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – Rs.80000-220000/-
- Manager (Finance) – Rs.70000-200000/-
- Manager (Instrumentation) – Rs.70000-200000/-
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Rs.40000-140000/-
- Surveyors – Rs.29500-88500/-
- Messenger – Rs.23500-47000/-
- Management Trainees – Rs.40000-140000/-
Application – How to Apply?
- Candidates will be required to apply online through DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 10.00 hrs on 11th July 2018 to 17.30 hrs on 06th August 2018. Candidate shall apply separately for each position
- The scanned copies of the documents should be uploaded along with the application
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through online mode only
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection
- However, SC/ST & PwD candidates are exempted from application fee and the candidates have to submit the proof for exemption of application fee
For full notification of Dredging Corporation of India Limited – Management Trainees & Other Vacancy Click Here to Download
- Starting Date of Application: 11th July 2018
- Closing Date of Application: 06th August 2018