Can Fin Homes Ltd. Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AGM, SM, PO Posts
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2018 – Can Fin Homes Ltd. has announced a job notification on 20th August 2018 for the post of AGM – Finance & Accounts, Senior Manager – Legal and Probationary Officer in Bangalore. The total of 28 Posts is declared by homes limited.
Online Applications are invited by Can Fin Homes Limited from 23rd Aug 2018 to 31st Aug 2018 05:00 PM. The details of the recruitment are given below.
- Organization Name: Can Fin Homes Limited
- Post Name: Probationary Officer, Senior Manager, Assistant General Manager
- Number of Openings: 28 Posts
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Post-Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant General Manager – Finance & Accounts: 01 Post
- Senior Manager – Legal: 02 Posts
- Probationary Officers – 25 Posts
Important Dates Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2018
- Commencement of the Can Fin Homes AGM Recruitment 2018 Notification: 23rd August 2018
- Last Date to Submit the Online CFHL Application Form 2018: 31st August 2018
AGM – F&A
- Qualification: Candidates must be qualified from Chartered Accountant
- Experience: 6 years post qualification work experience in Accounts finalization, Treasury Management, Direct and indirect taxation in reputed Public/Private Sector Banks, HFI’s / NBFC’s. Exposure in Account Finalisation in IND-AS preferred.
Senior Manager – Legal
- Qualification: Graduate holding LLB degree or equivalent from recognized University /Institution / Board recognized by GOI or; Minimum educational qualification should be either full time 5-year LLB degree or full time 3-year LLB degree or equivalent.
- Experience: 4 year’s post qualification work experience in the Legal Department of any Bank / FI’s/ NBFC. A Good drafting skills in legal matters is essential.
- Qualification: A degree of any Discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks. Should be willing to work in any Centre within the country. Candidates not willing to work anywhere in India need not apply
- Proficiency in data entry/ computer applications is preferred. Knowledge of driving two-wheeler is desirable.
- Experience: Candidates who cannot join on short notice (within 2 weeks) need not apply
- The age, educational qualification & eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 01st August 2018
- AGM – Finance & Accounts – 28 to 40 years
- Senior Manager – Legal – 35 to 45 years
- Probationary Officers – 21 to 30 years
- The selection of candidates shall be by way of short-listing of the applications received for each post. It will be followed by personal interview for AGM & SM’s posts and written test and personal interview for PO’s post
- Due weightage will be given to the candidate’s academic qualification and post qualification work experience (wherever applicable) etc.
- The availability of number of vacancies is at the sole discretion of Mgt. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview
Salary & Emoluments
- Assistant General Manager->Rs.46500 – 1200/5 – 52500 – 1350/1 – 53850 Gross pay – Rs. 88070/- per month (overall annual gross emoluments -Rs. 16.50 lakhs)
- Senior Manager ->Rs.33300 – 1200/12 – 47700 Gross Pay – Rs.65540/- per month (overall annual gross emoluments – Rs. 11.50 lakhs)
- Probationary Officer ->Rs.17850 – 875/10 – 26600 – 1050/2 – 28700 – 1200/5 – 34700 Gross Pay – Rs. 35430/- per month (overall annual gross emoluments – Rs.6 lakhs)
Application – How to Apply?
- Application Fees – Candidates have to pay the Application Fees of Rs.100/-. The fee is non-refundable
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit our Company’s website www.canfinhomes.com
- Submit the application online by clicking on the link www.canfinhomes.com/job and by paying a fee of Rs.100/- through any of the Commercial Bank to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD-OD No. 2636261000147,Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636) through NEFT/Internet banking and mention the details of UTR No under Transaction ID in online application in the specified column
- Payment of application fee by any other mode /means will not be accepted. If any candidate is found to be ineligible, the application fee will not be refunded.