Delhi University has publicized Notification to fill 463 Professors Posts. Applicants must apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date that is 03rd June 2015.
No. of Positions: 497
- Professor :78
- Associate Professor: 162
- Assistant Professor: 223
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Position Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks. OR
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body
Ph. D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE
|Rs. 37400-67000/-+ AGP Rs.10000/-|
|Associate Prof.||Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
|Rs. 37400-67000/-+ AGP Rs.9000/-|
|Assistant Prof.||Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in relevant subject from an Indian University.
Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
|Rs. 15600-39100/-, + AGP Rs.6000/-|
Fees for Prof. and Associate Prof.:
- For UR category: Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 1000/-
Fees for Assistant Prof.:
- For UR/OBC category: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 150/-
Payment of fee should be made online only, through credit/debit card.
Selection of contestants applying for Delhi University vacancy will be done by screening of application forms and then shortlisted contestants will be called for interview round taken by members of this institute.
How to Apply
- All the aspirants are required to apply online only. Only persons with disability (PwD) candidates can apply either online or via offline mode.
- Eligible aspirants can log on to Official site i.e. du.ac.in
- Then you have to select “Jobs and Opportunities” link under “Work with DU” section.
- Press on “Teaching Positions” tab appears on the menus of the opened page.
- The press on “Apply online” link for applying online and PWD candidates can also apply by selecting “DownloadApplication Form” link and download the form.
- Enter all details in the given form in an accurate way.
- Submit this filled form within given time limit.
- PWD candidates if applying by offline mode, then you have to send filled form to address mentioned below.
Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
Last date for submission of Application Form: 03rd June 2015 or within two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
Note: check this Official Link