Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to 96 faculty (Teaching) positions in various discipline/ areas of interest/subjects of the institute. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply on prescribed format on or before 03 November 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 03.11.2014
- Category of Posts : Group ‘A’ (Teaching)
- Total No. of Posts : 96 Posts
- Professor : 29 Posts
- Associate Professor : 47 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 20 Posts
- Professor : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 (AGP 10000)
- Associate Professor : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 (AGP 9000)
- Assistant Professor : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 (AGP 6000, 7000 & 8000) (Depending upon qualifications & experience)
Areas of Interest for Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering, Physics, Maths, Chemistry , and English.
How to Apply
The prescribed application form and other relvent details regarding educational qualifications, experience, terms and conditions of appointment , reservation policy, etc. required for various teaching posts advertised can be download from Institute’s website http://www.nsit.ac.in.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts must ensure that they apply for specific area of their specialization and also on the basis of availability of Departmentwise Vacancy position as notified on the Institute’s website.
Applications must be addressed to ‘The Head of Office’, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 and must reach on or before 03 November 2014.