Xavier University announced MBA Business Management Admission for January 2019 session
Xavier University MBA in Business Management Admission 2019 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) announces admission for two-year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Management (XIMB) for 2019 session
MBA-BM – Offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
Also See : MBA Admissions 2018
- Excellent Academic/Learning Experience; Top ranked programmes; excellent infrastructure with green campuses; international collaboration and student exchange; educational loan faculty
- *Inherits 30 years of excellence in management education at XUB offered by various courses
Important Dates for Xavier University MBA Admission 2019
- The Last Date to fill up the Application Form is 07th December 2018
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2019, can also apply.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
- Apply and appear for any one of the following Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 06th January 2019 or;
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 25th November 2018 or;
- GMAT taken in 2017 or 2018 or;
- X-GMT (Xavier General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by Xavier University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on 27th January 2019
Application Process for Xavier University MBA Admission 2019
- The additional Fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1000/-. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB’s MBA-BM program, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Step 1:Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB; if you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2
- Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, Programme Details and Statement of Purpose, upload your photo & signature, and Submit (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance
- The dimensions of photo may be of about 200 x 250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size)
- Step 3:Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests)
- For Xavier University MBA-BM Program visit: https://forms.xub.edu.in/#mba_bm