Executive MBA at Madras University 2018-19
University of Madras Executive MBA Admission 2018 – Department of Management Studies (DMS), University of Madras, has invited applications for admission to their Executive MBA Program for 2018-19 with an academic curriculum, similar to that of Regular MBS of the University.
Also See :Executive MBA Programs
- Executive MBA is of 2 years duration and divided into 4 semesters
- There will be 12 hours of classes on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Medium of instruction is English. Classes will be conducted by experienced faculty and experienced experts from Industry
- Applicant should have any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with minimum of 55 % marks. Applicant should have work experience for a minimum period of 2 years in the Executive cadre
- Applications are available from the office of the HOD, Department of Management Studies, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai-600005, on Payment of Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, University of Madras
- For Admissions related matters, office of the Head of the Department of Management Stu dies, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai-600005, may be contacted.
- The Admission Notification is given at the ‘Announcements’ link at http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Last Date for Submission of E-MBA Application is 27th July 2018
- Fees will be Rs.90,265/ – for the 1st year and Rs.87,825/- for 2nd year