Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University Admission Notice for MBBS /BDS 2018-19
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth MBBS BDS Admissions 2018 – Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS and BDS Admission 2016 to undergraduate Courses in MBBS and BDS Program for the academic session 2018-19 at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2018
The admission for MBBS in SBKS Medical Institute & Research Center and for BDS in K.M.Shah Dental College & Hospital under Management / General, Jain & NRI Categories at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth an Institution Deemed to be University will be done through Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India
Only NEET UG 2018 Qualified Candidates are Eligible for admissions in MBBS & BDS
Also See : Dental College Entrance Exams 2018
Category of Seats
1. There shall be three distinct categories for admission into this university
- General Category
- Jain Minority Category
- NRI Category
2. From the seats available in MBBS and BDS course, 15% of the seats shall be filled from the NRI category & of the remaining seats 50% shall be filled from the candidates belonging to Jain Community & other 50% shall be filled from the open category
- MBBS – 150 Seats
- Management 64 seats
- Jain Minority 63 sets
- NRI 23 seats
- BDS – 100 Seats
- Management 42 seats
- Jain Minority 43 seats
- NRI 15 seats
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2018
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS/BDS
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS/BDS Courses held for the said academic year.
- However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile.
- In respect of the candidates with Bench Marked Disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for General category candidates and 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the Qualifying Examination as mentioned in Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 as amended in 2018 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007 and in addition must have come in the merit list of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- In respect of the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC category, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) be 40% marks instead of 50%.
- In respect of the candidates with Bench Marked Disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Provided that 2 years of regular and continuous study of Physics, chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open schools or as a private candidate shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG). Furthermore, study of biology/biotechnology as an additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not permissible
- Students granted admission will have to secure the payment of the fees for balance years by providing an undertaking and unconditional bank guarantee in favour of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University for the payable amount which will be encashed by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University in the event the fees are not paid and /or the student leaves the course mid-stream as the seat remains vacant after last date of the admission.
- The aspirants need to Register themselves on official website of Medical Counselling Committee http://www.mcc.nic.in/ under “DEEMED UNIVERSITY” window.
For details of scheme of counseling, schedule, participating institution and information on Sumandeep Vidyapeeth the candidate shall visit www.mcc.nic.in on regular basis.
- Registration /payment and Choice Filling: 13th to 18th June up to 05:00 PM only as per Server Time
- Choice Filling Locking: 19th June, 2018 (10:00am to till 05:00 PM) as per Server Time
- Process of Seat Allotment: 20th – 21st June 2018
- Result: 22nd June 2018
- Reporting: 23rd June to 3rd July 2018
- Registration /payment and Choice Filling: 6th to 8th July up to 05:00 PM only as per Server Time
- Choice Filling Locking: 9th July 2018
- Process of Seat Allotment: 10th and 11th July 2018
- Result: 12th July 2018
- Reporting: 13th July to 22nd July 2018
Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats to State Quota (Before 12 NOON) 23rd July, 2018 (Only 15% All India Quota)
MOP-UP Round – Display of Seats Matrix for Mop-up 10th to 11th August, 2018 (3-Days)
- Registration /payment and Choice Filling: 12th to 14th August up to 05:00 PM only as per Server Time
- Choice Filling Locking: 15th August 2018
- Process of Seat Allotment: 16th August 2018
- Result: 17th August 2018
- Reporting: 18th to 26th August
Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop-up on 27th August, 20182018
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara
(Declared as deemed to be university u/s 3 of the UGC Act 1956) At & PO Pipariya, Ta Waghodiya, Distt Vadodara-391760, Gujarat, Tel.: 02668-245267, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in