PT BD Sharma UHS Rohtak announces admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Course 2018-20
PT B D Sharma University MPT Admissions 2018 – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak (UHSR) from eligible and interested candidates for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Course for the Academic session 2018-20
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2018
About the University
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) was established by the Haryana Act No.26 of 2008. This Act has come into force w.e.f. 02.06.2008 vide Haryana Government Notification
Name of the Institutions for MPT Courses
- M.T. Saket College of Physiotherapy, Chandimandir, Panchkula
- Thakur Devi Takanram D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy, Professor Colony, Yamuna Nagar.
- Prem Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation College, Bishan Saroop Colony, Panipat
Important Dates for PT B D Sharma University MPT Admissions 2018
- Availability of forms on University Website 28th August 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 18th September 2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: 30th September 2018
- Date of Counselling: To be notified later on
- 23 Seats
- M.T Saket College of Physiotherapy, Chandimandir, Panchkula – 03 Seats
- Prem Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, College G.T. Road, Baroli Panipat – 10 Seats
- Thakardevi Takanram D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehb., Yamunanagar – 10 Seats
- The candidate should have successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree in
- Physiotherapy from a recognized institution/ University
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidate shall be a citizen of India.
- Date of Entrance Examination:30th September 2018
- Timings(10:00 AM to 11:30AM)
- Venue: PGIMS, Rohtak
- Medium of Exam: The medium of Entrance Examination will be English
Scheme of Exam
- Merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. BPT Course
- The provisional admission shall be made strictly in order of merit in the qualifying exam i.e. BPT subject to the medical fitness
- Selected candidates must join the course on the date(s) intimated to them at the time of counseling. The admission of selected candidates who fail to join within the stipulated period shall automatically stand cancelled and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
Fees & Other Dues (Per Annum) (2018)
- For Mother Teresa College of Physiotherapy Saket, the fee will be charged as has been fixed by the Govt. as this institute is getting grant from the State Govt.
- For other Private Unaided MPT College in the State, the fee will be charged as per Govt. Notification
- Tuition Fee & Development charges – Rs. 1,00,000/- with annual increase of 5%
- NRI Seats – (15%) – US $ 30000 (for the entire Course)
- Examinations Charges – Actual
- University Charges – Actual
- Library Charges – Rs. 3000/-
- Sports & Medical Charges – Rs. 2000/-
- Internet Charges (if provided) – Rs. 1000/-
- Equipment & Maintenance Charges – Rs. 2500/-
- Hostel and mess Charges – Not more than Rs. 60,000/- (hostel or actual whichever is less & mess charges on actual basis.
Application Form for PT B D Sharma University MPT Admissions 2018
- Application Form duly completed in all respects in the candidate’s own handwriting should reach the office of the Controller of Exams, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 18th September 2018 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The University takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the receipt or loss of application in transit.
- Courier will not be accepted
- Application Form & Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.uhsr.ac.inor www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in and be submitted alongwith the DD of Rs.2400/- for GC Category (For SC/BC of Haryana only @ Rs.600/-) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735)
- Candidates can also deposit the cost of application form by adding transaction charges in case of candidates from outside Rohtak directly in University Bank Account (HDFC Bank Ltd., D-Park, Rohtak A/C No. 01761450000617)
- Intimation regarding seat allotment can be displayed on websites of Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak www.uhsr.ac.in and Notice Board of University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. No separate information will be sent.
PT. B D Sharma Rohtak
Statutory Officers of PT BD Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak-124001, Haryana India, AS PER ACT, HON’BLE CHANCELLOR, SH. Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana, Phone Nos. 01262- 282113, Website www.uhsr.ac.in