NIOS Notifies Registration Process (D.El.Ed) Second Year Examination
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has started the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program Second Year Exam Registration Process for in service untrained teachers. The examination would be conducted during September 2018. The schedule for registration for the second examination of D.El.Ed would be from 1st July 2018 to 31st July 2018.
The examination fee for D.El.Ed should be done through online mode on the official website www.dled.nios.ac.in as per schedule:
- D.El.Ed. learners those who were not able to register in the first examination of D.El.Ed, held on May 31 (501), June 1 (502) and June 2, 2018 (503), can now apply for the examination for subject code 501, 502 and 503 along with registration fee for second examination i.e. 504 and 505 to be held in the month of September, 2018. Total examination fee to be paid for the 5 subjects is Rs 1250/- ( Rs. 250/- for each subjects)
- D.El.Ed. learners those who have already registered/appeared for the subjects on May 31 (501), June 1 (502) and June 2, 2018 (503), may only apply and appear in the examination for the subjects code 504 and 505. A fee of Rs.500/- will have to be paid by examinee to appear for 504 and 505.
- D.El.Ed. learners who have already registered/appeared in the first examination and may be unsuccessful or absent in any of the subject in the examination, will be given opportunity to apply again after the declaration of result of the first examination for the subjects code 501, 502 and 503 for the examinations to be held in the month of September, 2018.
Steps for online Submission of Examination Fees
- First of all you have to provide the Enrolment no of D.El.Ed
- After putting the Enrolment no., click on the submit Button to move further
- After that you have to select the Medium
- After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
- If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no. or Enrolment no. (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no. of the D.El.Ed Admission
- After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
- If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
- At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrolment no. and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow QuickNET ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )