Kurukshetra University Admission to Master of Library & Information Science 2018
Kurukshetra University M.Lib & Inf. Science Admission 2018 – Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra (KUK), Kurukshetra, invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to M.Lib. & Inf. Science Course in the Department of Library & Information Science for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification 2018
Important Dates for Kurukshetra Univ M Lib & Inf. Science Admission 2018
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Form in the Dept: 25th June 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of online Application Form alongwith fee receipt and relevant documents in the Dept.: 29th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 5th July 2018 (11.00am)
- Result of Entrance Test: 7th July 2018
Intake Capacity: 40 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra Univ M Lib & Inf. Science Admission 2018
- For candidates deputed from Institutions of Haryana State: Bachelor of Library and Information Science with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
- For other candidates: Bachelor of Library and Information Science with atleast 55% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process for Kurukshetra Univ M Lib & Inf. Science Admission 2018
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of 50% marks of Entrance Test, 50% marks of qualifying exam; plus weightages.
Entrance Test Scheme
- Entrance Test will be of the level of qualifying examination.
- There shall be 50 objective multiple choice type questions of 2 marks each.
- The candidates will be awarded 2 (two) marks for every correct answer.
- Total Marks 100
- There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of Examination: 1 hour
Application Form for Kurukshetra Univ M Lib & Inf. Science Admission 2018
- Before filling the Admission Application Form, the candidates are required to read the Prospectus/ guidelines/instructions available on university website carefully.
- Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University website: www.kuk.ac.in alongwith Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.150/- for SC/BC/EBP/Blind candidates of Haryana)
- Print out of Online Application Form alongwith relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute concerned by the due date as per schedule
- In service or deputed candidates are required to fill in an additional Form which is available free of cost with Chairperson, Department of Library & Information Sc. Applicants will not be entitled to the benefit of service of deputation unless the Form duly completed is submitted.
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra (KUK), Kurukshetra
Department of Library & Information Science, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, (Established by the state Legislature Act XII of 1956), Website www.kuk.ac.in