Institute of Rural Management Anand announces Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management PGDRM Admission 2019-21
IRMA PGD in Rural Management Admission 2019 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for admission to 2-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) for the academic session 2019-21
Details of IRMA PGDRM
- This two-year residential program leading to a Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) has been recognized as equivalent to a master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
No. of Seats
- The total number of seats available for PRM 2019-21 is 240. 15% of the approved intake is allocated for admission to Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s)/NRI Sponsored applicants.
Also See : MBA Admissions 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA PGDRM Admission 2019
- Candidates should be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ ST/ DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university/ institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply
- Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 2019 may also apply
- There is no age limit for the admission in PGDRM of IRMA.
- RMA would short list candidates on the bases of CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 scores.
- Short listed candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2019 (IRMA SAT 2019), Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- For Admissions 2019, IRMA will be giving two types of calls to the prospective candidates:
- Profile Based Calls
- Non-Profile Based Calls
- Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
- Candidates who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Non-Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
- Both IRMA SAT 2019 and GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
- IIMs & XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programs at IRMA.
- Application Form for PGDRM Admissions 2019 will be available online on PGDRM website www.irma.ac.in and in hard copy at the Admissions Office, PGDRM from December 2018
- General & OBC – Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/*DAP – differently abled person * – Rs.750/-
- Applicant can apply online and pay through payment gateway. Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, PGDRM, Anand-388001 on payment of full fees.
- For more information about Admissions 2019, please visit PGDRM website (www.irma.ac.in) and refer the Prospectus or write to Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand-388001
Important Dates for IRMA PGDRM Admission 2019
- Last Date for applying for PGDRM 2019 – 21 (Indian Nationals) is December 31, 2018.
Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand
(NAAC “A” Accredited), IRMA, Anand-388001, Tel.: 02692-221659, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.irma.ac.in