Institute of Management Development & Research announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admissions 2018
IMDR Pune PGDM Admission 2018 – Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune has invited applications to admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program of 2018-20 session
IMDR Program Details
- The IMDR offer to Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two year full time program. Its unique design is based on the Instructional Systems Design Methodology (ISDM), which aims at integrating various disciplines in Management.
- Apart from class room sessions, students have the opportunity to participate in seminars, field trips and case study sessions, which acquaint them with the practical realities of the workplace
- An opportunity to study in the premier European B-school ESSCA, either in Paris, Angers, Budapest or Shanghai in semester IV
- **PGDM – Approved by AICTE Govt. of India
Also See : MBA Admission
- Last Date to Apply: 05th March 2018
- Top 10 companies that visited the campus are given below. Click Placements for more information related to placements.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.; HDFC Bank Ltd.; Bajaj Finserv; Berger Paints; ATG Tires; Tech Mahindra; Kotak Life Insurance; Sudarshan Chemicals; ICICI Securities; Godrej and Boyce; Oriental Rubber
- The Institute will accept the valid scores of the following entrance exams
- CAT (conducted by IIMs) (Approved by IIM for accepting CAT score) / MAT (conducted by AIMA)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/XAT (conducted by XLRI) / CMAT 2016(Conducted by AICTE)/ MH-CET(conducted by DTE) GMAT Management College of the Year 2016
- Graduates from any discipline with or without work experience are eligible to apply for admission to this program, provided they have obtained not less than 50% marks at graduation
- Final year graduate students are eligible, provided they have scored not less than 50% marks at the immediately preceding exam
- Candidates will have to undergo GW/PI after applying. Based on which final selection will be done. There will be no admissions through CAP.
- Admissions are done on the basis of merit and weightage is given to criteria like entrance exam score, academic performance, Group Work, Personal Interview and work experience.
- The Institute reserves the right to take final decision on admission
- The fees for PGDM 2018-20 batch is Rs.2,00,000/- per year; the break-up will be put up shortly
- Applications can be submitted online through website link www.imdr.edu
- Before proceeding with the online application, a demand draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of Director IMDR has to be taken
- After submission of this online application form, an intimation by post along with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of Director IMDR, and photo copy of CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT /MH-CET score card is absolutely essential
- Application forms along with Demand Draft/NEFT to be submitted not later than 05th March 2018
Institute of Management Development and Research – (Deccan Education Society’s) Institute of Management Development & Research Pune Website www.imdr.edu, Email:[email protected], Tel.: +91-20-30866241/60