IISWBM Kolkata announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) 2019
IISWBM Kolkata MBA MHRM Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) Programs for the session 2019
- IISWBM conducts two-year (full time) Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) Degree Courses affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The Degree is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- The MBA Program offers specialization in the area of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Production and Operation, Business Analytics and System
- The MHRM Program, an internationally acclaimed Human Resource Program with special thrust on HR Analytics, HR Consulting, Labour Laws and Employees Relations among others
IISWBM MBA MHRM Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms: 14th December 2018
- Date of Group Discussion & Interview: 02nd – 03rd week of March 2019
- IISWBM Final Result:04th week of March 2019
- Classes will commence from 01st week of July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM MBA & MHRM Admission 2019
- Honours candidates or equivalent course (where honours is not available) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD) in graduation; Graduate in any professional course (Engineering, etc.), LLB (5 years) of a recognized University
- Those who will be appearing for that examination in 2019 may also apply. For admission to IISWBM, one has to apply for CAT and also apply separately to IISWBM.
- Candidate from abroad may apply giving details of academic background along with the certificate copy of passport and other relevant documents; GMAT /equivalent score is desirable.
- Admission may be considered subject to Bachelor’s Degree qualification and any other requirements of University of Calcutta
- Students need to apply to IISWBM through online or offline mode and then Institute gets CAT score of the candidates from the IIM admission committee.
- On the basis of a cut-off-mark, the candidates are called to appear Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IISWBM Kolkata or other centres outside West Bengal. The final lists of the candidates are prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
IISWBM Kolkata MBA MHRM Admission 2019 Application Form
- Option I: Visit website www.iiswbm.edu
- Downloaded the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c No. 3249565710 Challan and deposit Rs.1500/- to any branch of State Bank of India against the challan and DL Form duly filled in
- Send the completed DL Form with column 12 duly entered by the State Bank of India along with the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495655710 Challan to the Institute so as to reach the Institute
- Option II: Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and Admission Brochure against cash payment of Rs.1500/-
For more information on college and courses, please click IISWBM, Kolkata
(University of Calcutta) IISWBM (First B-School in India, Estd.-1953), Kolkata, Management House, College Square (West), Kolkata-700073, Ph.: +91 (033) 3756/5792, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iiswbm.edu
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more MBA Entrance Exams.
For more details, follow QuickNET (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter)