IIFT registration 2019 will be started from the 04th week of July 2018. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) offers MBA in International Business. The admission to this program is done through IIFT entrance exam. It is a one of the national level entrance exam. It is conducted once in every year for admission in IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade). Applicants can get the detailed information of IIFT 2019 registration including how to apply process details.
IIFT Registration 2019 – Exam Date Released
In this section Applicants can the application details of IIFT 2019.
The IIFT application form 2019 can be obtained through both (online) mode.
The online registration will be started from the 04th week of July 2018.
Applicants have to complete the application form filling process before the 03rd week of September 2018.
The application form should be filled as per the instructions and guidance given in the information prospectus.
Applicants of SC/ST/PH/OBC-NCL categories have to send the printout of the online application form along with self-attested caste certificate.
Applicants should take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
There will be no need to send the application via offline mode or by post.
The registration fee will be Rs. 1550/- (For SC/ST Applicants Rs.775/-). For Foreign National / NRI / Children of NRI will be US $80 (INR Rs. 4500/-).
The fee can be done through Credit card/Debit card. For offline payment, Applicants can use Demand Draft (DD). The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Check out IIFT Admit Card 2019
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility given below to sit in IIFT written test.
Nationality: Indian and foreign national both can apply.
Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
Qualifying Exam: Applying Applicant must have the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years in any discipline.
Minimum Marks: One should pass the qualifying exam with the minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST/PwD Applicants).
Appearing Applicants: Studying in the final year of graduation degree are also eligible to apply.
IIFT Application Date 2019
Go through the given below table and follow the events as per the given dates.
- Commencement of online application form: 4th week of July 2018
- The closing of application form: 3rd week of September 2018
- Last date for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs to obtain and receive the application: 3rd week of February 2019
- IIFT Exam date: 2nd December 2018
How to Apply Process for IIFT 2019
Here, we have given the procedure to apply for IIFT 2019 application form for the convenience of the applying Applicants.
- Navigate the official website (http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php).
- On the page of MBA-IB 2019, read the given guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link after reading all the guidelines.
- As per your category, select the category and click on the link given in front of it.
- After click on that link, read the details generated and click on ‘Continue to Fill Online Application Form’ button.
- Now, fill personal information, contact information, enter your password and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, read the declaration and accept it by tick on given box.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A unique application number will be sent to the Applicants registered email Id to complete further registration process.
- Open the link and click on ‘Click here to Login’ link.
- Now, enter the login details and select the center for examination link.
- After providing the details, click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Now, select the payment mode and update the payment details.
- Submit the application form and keep the printout of it with you for future use.