IBSAT 2018 Registration has been started from 1st July 2018. It is released by the IBS through online and offline mode. IBSAT is a university level entrance exam. It is organized every year by the ICFAI Foundation. IBSAT is referred to ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. Through this exam, applicants can get admission in 2years of MBA/PGDM programs.
Applicants will get admission in IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru campuses. In this article, applicants can get the complete information of IBSAT registration 2019.
IBSAT 2019 Application Form – Released Now
IBSAT 2018 Registration has been started from 1st July 2018. Click here to Register Online.
The complete guidelines of IBSAT application form is given below:
- The registration can be done through online mode only.
- Applicants can purchase the application forms through both (online or offline) modes.
- IBSAT 2019 information bulletin can be purchased through marketing offices near to the applicant’s home area.
- The university has released the IBSAT 2019 application form on 1st July 2018.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and fill the application form before the last date.
- The last date to fill the application form is 12th December 2018.
- Applicants have to fill the all details carefully and upload the latest scanned image of the photograph.
- Take the printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
The application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit card and Net banking Billing. Applicants can purchase the IBSAT 2019 information bulletin by paying Rs. 1800/- as fee.
Below, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in 2 years of MBA programme. Only eligible applicants will be considered for exam and admission.
Qualifying exam: Applicants must have the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
Minimum Marks: Applicants must secure 50% marks or above in English medium.
Mandatory: Applicants those do not study in English medium have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by the last week of May 2019.
Appearing Applicants: Final year/semester applicants can also apply.
How to Apply?
Go through the instructions given below to complete the IBSAT registration process:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Purchase the application form through any mode (online or offline) by paying the required fee.
- Open the link and enter the application number and password.
- After login you will be taken to the next step, i.e. ‘Change Your Password’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the “IBSAT 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Now, enter your contact details, program information and past academic record details.
- Upload your photograph in jpeg or gif format. The photograph size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140-160 pixels.
- Choose “I Agree” to the declaration statement, after verifying the filled details.
- Click on “Submit” and your data will be saved.